Purvis Dunk Rating? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Purvis Dunk Rating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Damn... Who was that on (#21 in white)?
Title claims it was Jrue Holiday. Not too shabby.

I remember looking back at that dunk and wondering why he never dunked in college (only one I remember is the one against Louisville with Siva on his hip).

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The best part of that dunk was the absolute joy on Rodneys face as he went back down the court and got back in defensive position. He was waving on the crowd to get louder and had the biggest grin going and was just glowing. Looked like a different person. Its like a seasons worth of frustration was drained from his body and his love for the game just shone through. He was beaming. (I dont know what they showed on TV, but was at game and just watched Rodney for a minute). Made me an instant Rodney fan no matter what happens from this point forward.

The dunk on Sunday was the dunk he tried to do against WVU in Puerto Rico when he twisted his ankle. He's been trying to unleash that move all year.

Reaction Score
Title claims it was Jrue Holiday. Not too shabby.

I remember looking back at that dunk and wondering why he never dunked in college (only one I remember is the one against Louisville with Siva on his hip).

He had more than a handful of dunks in his time at UConn (maybe just a handful;))....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom