Providence Creighton | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Providence Creighton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
and cinci needed to play in a midmajor conference to win a coin flip for the regular season title. congrats to mick the midget.

Reaction Score
PC now has a trophy for their case. That's one more than Mick has in his 8 years at Cinci. Little angry fella still has an empty shelf. Not a single piece of hardware pre or post season since leaving CUSA.
I think they have to go out and buy a case first. At UConn we don't have a case, we have a warehouse.

Reaction Score
and cinci needed to play in a midmajor conference to win a coin flip for the regular season title. congrats to mick the midget.

Cincy won it outright. Didn't need no stinking' coin flip. And did so beating 3 teams that made the past 6 NCAA Finals. Who did PC beat again? LMAO!

Reaction Score
Cincy won it outright. Didn't need no stinking' coin flip. And did so beating 3 teams that made the past 6 NCAA Finals. Who did PC beat again? LMAO!
Wait wait. I thought that 2011--let alone the 2008--Final Four was ancient history. ;)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Add me to the group of people happy for PC. Their players seem likeable and I think Cooley has done a great job. I was impressed with him at Fairfield, my local school, and continue to be impressed with reversing the course of Keno's dumpster fire. Plus, good guards make for good tournaments and it is nice to have a player like Bryce Cotton in the mix.

They will likely lose in the 1st round or round 2 but this is a very positive step for him. They have a lot of douchey fans but so do we, as anyone who has ever entered the chat can attest to.

The one thing that bothers me is that the tournament is still called the Big East Tournament and media like ESPN isn't even addressing the needed asterisk in their headlines. "Providence wins first BET since 1994"
Yep. This is a brandy new conference. They won inaugural (Little) East Tournament. The "Conference Formerly Known As The Big East" is the AAC. Sure there are less Big East Alumni Schools here than there but it is what it is. As with all things, just follow the money (aka NCAA credits.) They bought a name. That's it.

Reaction Score
Just look at who PC beat for the BET trophy. St Johns, SH, and Creighton. Two other traditional BE doormats and an MVC transplant. LOL!

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Jesus, congrats Providence on your title. If we see you next week then that's that the better team will win. No need to constantly get in people's faces, that goes to BY folk and PC folk.

Reaction Score
PC fans have to chill the f8k out now. I understand the excitement but there is no need to come to Connecticut's fan board with crappy comments. Be a classy fanbase guys. best of luck

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Good Luck to PC
Use to watch WJAR with Chris Clark doing PC games from Alumni; Larranega, Nehru King, Franny Costello, Ernie D, Ketvertis Barnes, Stacom...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Memphis had their FF run vacated because Calipari is a cheater. One of the teams PC beat is X. You know those guys, right?

Reaction Score
Yep. This is a brandy new conference. They won inaugural (Little) East Tournament. The "Conference Formerly Known As The Big East" is the AAC. Sure there are less Big East Alumni Schools here than there but it is what it is. As with all things, just follow the money (aka NCAA credits.) They bought a name. That's it.

The AAC going forward has UCONN...the BE is the BE.

Reaction Score
I watched Cal Poly beat CSU Northridge for their first NCAA bid yesterday, just after Providence won their auto-bid...and couldn't help but think what a great set up college hoops tourneys are allowing such mid majors get a shot at the Big Dance.

Reaction Score
I consider myself very lucky too. Being able to watch the BET. Isn't Chicago one of the few markets that actually broadcasts fox sports net?

Reaction Score
I consider myself very lucky too. Being able to watch the BET. Isn't Chicago one of the few markets that actually broadcasts fox sports net?

Payday please go to the Friar board if you wish to worry about them? Thank you……...

Reaction Score
The team that lost by a cumulative 60 points to UL this season....

;-)

Reaction Score
The team that lost by a cumulative 60 points to UL this season....

;-)

Didn't ask that…..see for your understanding usually the best way to see who's better is head-to-head and since they played 3X it makes sense in this case……..nice try but you lose!

Reaction Score
A few negatives towards Cinci and he turns into a troll quickly. Why on Earth you would hang out on someone else's board selling your team is beyond pathetic. I've never been but imagine Cinci's board doesn't like him either.

Reaction Score
Wh
Didn't ask that…..see for your understanding usually the best way to see who's better is head-to-head and since they played 3X it makes sense in this case……..nice try but you lose!

What? If you followed the sport better...you'd understand that did answer your question. Appears your sun glasses have a rose tint to them...

Reaction Score
Wh

What? If you followed the sport better...you'd understand that did answer your question. Appears your sun glasses have a rose tint to them...

You're screwed up!

Reaction Score
Maybe I should use the UConn fans MO and blame it on the refs...

Reaction Score
So many in here suffer from little man syndrome. Outside of their incessant knee jerk name calling...they can't stand up for themselves...so give up and call for the mods. LOL! Should it surprise?

Reaction Score
So many in here suffer from little man syndrome. Outside of their incessant knee jerk name calling...they can't stand up for themselves...so give up and call for the mods. LOL! Should it surprise?

Thank you for diagnosing our psychological shortcomings! Finally my prayers for a level headed, courageous pc fan have been answered. My messiah has arrived, and he goes by the name payday. Hallelujah

In all seriousness, you made an account on another, more successful team's board to diagnose them with "little man syndrome". Wake the fucck up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom