Providence Creighton | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Providence Creighton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConns reign as a power team ended 4 a seasons ago. Ancient history. Since then. Cincy's made the BE Finals, been to a S16, made the tourney last year, and won the title this year. What's UConn done again? A new sheriff's in town boys. Start getting used to looking up at us to get a view. We'll throw you a few bones now and then.

Except for that little thing called a national title. Why people lime to expose themselves as idiots is beyond me. If you're going to try and talk some game it helps of you have an grasp of things called facts and be able to use them to support your argument/chatter. I'd trade a national title over a sweet 16 and a conference championship every single time. If you wouldn't then the respective schools fans bases define success differently.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I keep looking at the schedules and all I can come up with is Nova beat Kansas and some others beat Nova. That is the hot air floating the BE bubble?

They do well in conference rankings because they only have one team in triple digits. As bad as Butler looked they are well ahead of half the AAC in the computer and still ended up in the top 100.

Reaction Score
I've gotten used to getting shot at in here. At least they're worthy of shooting. Can't imagine you are then.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
UConns reign as a power team ended 4 a seasons ago. Ancient history. Since then. Cincy's made the BE Finals, been to a S16, made the tourney last year, and won the title this year. What's UConn done again? A new sheriff's in town boys. Start getting used to looking up at us to get a view. We'll throw you a few bones now and then.

Well UConn beat Cinci... yesterday. Cincinnati isn't good either.

Reaction Score
Payday said:
I've gotten used to getting shot at in here. At least they're worthy of shooting. Can't imagine you are then.
You are delusional and not worth the time it took me to type this.

Reaction Score
Except for that little thing called a national title. Why people lime to expose themselves as idiots is beyond me. If you're going to try and talk some game it helps of you have an grasp of things called facts and be able to use them to support your argument/chatter. I'd trade a national title over a sweet 16 and a conference championship every single time. If you wouldn't then the respective schools fans bases define success differently.

Like I said. Ancient history.

Reaction Score
Payday said:
Like I said. Ancient history.
So what do you call those national titles Cincinnati won a few decades ago you were using as an argument a few days ago to claim superiority over UConn? You contradict yourself over and over again.

Reaction Score
So what do you call those national titles Cincinnati won a few decades ago you were using as an argument to claim superiority over UConn? You contradict yourself over and over again.

Just as arbitrary as 4 years ago. Or 15 for that matter.

Reaction Score
Payday said:
Just as arbitrary as 4 years ago..
It was about 3 weeks less than 3 years ago.

Reaction Score
We'll thanks to peeps, looks like I got the hornets buzzing in here again. Never did find out who he roots for. Ran and hid...

Reaction Score
We'll thanks to peeps, looks like I got the hornets buzzing in here again. Never did find out who he roots for. Ran and hid...
i mean... i'm going to respond, but i don't know why anyone else would engage you. i'm a pc fan. you sir, are ridiculous. at least from what i've read just here.

Reaction Score
So as a fan, maybe you can address my point. Did PC made the Final 8 in the BET since 2005, much less the NCAA? I honestly don't recall.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
What was Cooley talking about when he said to Erin Andrews, "last time we won was with Al Skinner"? Skinner never coached at Providence. Did he mean last time he won he was coaching with Skinner? Did I mishear him?

Skinner is currently a PC assistant.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
i mean... i'm going to respond, but i don't know why anyone else would engage you. i'm a pc fan. you sir, are ridiculous. at least from what i've read just here.
He thinks winning a coin flip with Louisville make Cincy the conference champion. He has cognitive dissonance regarding game results. Thanks to our no-ban policy, every dullard has a soapbox here. Nice win tonight, BTW.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
No kidding? I didn't know they had any!

If you are getting you college basketball knowledge from the Boneyard.... yikes. Yeah, Providence doesn't have any fans. It's a dumb a comment as someone saying Cincinnati doesn't have any fans.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
no he isn't. ed cooley started his career under skinner at both URI and BC... hence the shoutout.

My bad. Is he at Bryant? I know he's somewhere around there

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Between Max Good and Al Skinner Bryant has had some interesting coaches roll through this millenium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom