Preliminary diagnosis on Giffey's right index finger is a "dislocation fracture," according to UConn | The Boneyard

Preliminary diagnosis on Giffey's right index finger is a "dislocation fracture," according to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
All I want is one more win. Just one. Then I can say I was right about something this season. Please make it over Providence. I couldn't stand the pain of PC kicking the dog one last time in March.

Sent from my Lumia 920 via Windows 8. Now bite me Apple Droids.

Reaction Score
All I want is one more win. Just one. Then I can say I was right about something this season. Please make it over Providence. I couldn't stand the pain of PC kicking the dog one last time in March.

Sent from my Lumia 920 via Windows 8. Now bite me Apple Droids.

".....one last time in March"....

LOL.....you made it sound as if PC was actually playing in the post season. Hilarious!!! :)

Reaction Score
Aside from Dyson in 2009, we've actually been pretty lucky avoiding the injury bug over the years. If we're going to suffer it, with Omar, Bazz, and Giff, now is exactly the right time.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Aside from Dyson in 2009, we've actually been pretty lucky avoiding the injury bug over the years. If we're going to suffer it, with Omar, Bazz, and Giff, now is exactly the right time.
Instead we have a dozen suspensions & NCAA blunders like Boat & Charlie. Don't forget KEA leg vs Tenn tourney game, RAnderson leg infection, AJ brain & ACL.

Reaction Score

Pretty much true, but we have had some bad postseason timing at times along the way with Donny in 1994, Ricky in 1996, Khalid in 2000, AJ's ACL in 2008. In our three NC years, we avoided issues almost entirely, other than Emeka's back flaring up and mid-season Rip bruises. And those teams were all vulnerable had a key cog gone down. AJ's brain surgery certainly hurt in 2005 (and Rashad's staph infection) and there's no way to know in a parallel universe if he would have gotten himself suspended in 2006 had he played the year before.

Reaction Score
".....one last time in March"....

LOL.....you made it sound as if PC was actually playing in the post season. Hilarious!!! :)

Laugh it up Alex, only one team will play post season ball, and it ain't the Huskies

Reaction Score
Amazing how PC calls the BET 'post-season'. We mean something else by that term, not an automatic extension of the season. So sad.

As for Giffey, its great he has one more year to finish what he started.

Reaction Score
Amazing how PC calls the BET 'post-season'. We mean something else by that term, not an automatic extension of the season. So sad.

As for Giffey, its great he has one more year to finish what he started.

Who's talking BET?

Reaction Score
16-12 with losses to BC, Brown and Depaul....inform me which tournament you're talking about?

Reaction Score
Who's talking NIT?

C'mon that team can't win the BE tournament..........they have about as good a chance of getting in the NCAA tourney as Cooley does of having a full 'fro like Dr J!!:eek:

Reaction Score
Play along.

If PC wins its next 2 games and 1 in the bet; record is 19-13(10-8) in conference. Tied for sixth with UConn, passing Cincy and nova. RPI would be low 60s
Close the season 9-2 with only losses to Cuse and another 3-5 seed.
Bad losses were without council. Only clunker is DePaul.
Nova is currently last 4 in. No way the tourney can jump PC if we finish ahead in conference and swept them.

Lots of wood to chop, but still a punchers chance

Reaction Score
Play along.

If PC wins its next 2 games and 1 in the bet; record is 19-13(10-8) in conference. Tied for sixth with UConn, passing Cincy and nova. RPI would be low 60s
Nova is currently last 4 in. No way the tourney can jump PC if we finish ahead in conference and swept them.

You will need the last 2 and 2-3 for sure in the BE tourney.......PC has not even been mentioned as of yet on the bubble and when they arrive on that scene will need a run to get there......at least 20 to get in probably 21

Good news if bazz isn't 100 and Giffey are out we may help.....love the passion and wish you guys luck. Actually don't hate that team nearly as much as the fan base, but I had a good time at the Donut so maybe I'm getting weaker in my old age!!

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
RPI in the 60s would mean it would take a deep run in the BET. And those bad losses -- they still count. Also, PC's conference record vs. Nova or anyone else is irrelevant. The committee has proven that over and over.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Instead we have a dozen suspensions & NCAA blunders like Boat & Charlie. Don't forget KEA leg vs Tenn tourney game, RAnderson leg infection, AJ brain & ACL.

And wasn't it Rip with the "deep thigh bruise" that never seemed to heal?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Play along.

Um, yeah, I guess.
nick-diaz-busted_large.jpg

Reaction Score
Play along.

Only punchers chance PeeCee has is punching it's way out of a paper bag, 30 -70 at best;)

Reaction Score
Play along.

What a joke you PC fans are-you have so many bad losses that you'll be lucky to make the NIT. You played a very weak BE schedule don't forget. Lost to BC, Brown, Depaul etc. Blame in on Councils injury, but guess what your all time assist leader is leaving next year. Maybe Ledo can play PG-if Sham can convince him to stay. LMAO

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
If we manage to win even 1 of the remaining 2 without Napier, Giffey, and Wolf, it will be nothing short of amazing. There's no post season and no signs will be going up into the rafters, but this group deserves some kind of special recognition.

Reaction Score
If we manage to win even 1 of the remaining 2 without Napier, Giffey, and Wolf, it will be nothing short of amazing. There's no post season and no signs will be going up into the rafters, but this group deserves some kind of special recognition.[/quote
----------------------------------------------------------------
Please beat cOw, I hope they poop a brick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom