Players Utilizing covid year, As of March 2024 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Players Utilizing covid year, As of March 2024

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Hmm. Jewel Made this Announcement and the next day, she finds she'll have a different coach. Will
this decision hold?

Dillon77

Reaction Score
No update. But geez Hailey Van Lith definitely has a decision to make.

Try to go pro? Or come back to LSU and watch your numbers -- and confidence -- drop more?

She's trying to be a floor general on a team that likes to create it's own shots.
And, at the heart of the matter, that's what she does better: create for Hailey Van Lith.

Minor snark aside, like many I also think she's small(ish) and not particularly athletic or strong.
I've seen her ridden off the ball more than a few times. Team Van Lith needs to pow wow.

Last edited:

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I really don't think she has a choice. The portal is the only option if she wants to further her career. Unless she's okay with a career overseas
Might it also depend on what Reese's decision is concerning staying or going???

Dillon77

Reaction Score

Good "stay" for Ole Miss.
During the games I saw her play against Marquette and Notre Dame, she still has the hustle for 50/50's and rebounds I remember from her days at North Carolina. Her outside shot looks mildly improved. Would still like to see her breathe a little in her play...gets caught up in the moment.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Don't know if the coaching situation influenced this decision, but the older Key sister is not coming back to Rocky Top (while the younger is leaving Chapel Hill).

Reaction Score
Don't know if the coaching situation influenced this decision, but the older Key sister is not coming back to Rocky Top (while the younger is leaving Chapel Hill).

Tamari was the one post who seemed to give Aliyah Boston difficulties when they matched up. If she can keep getting back to full strength pre-blood clots, I believe she has decent chance at a future in the W.

Reaction Score
Tamari was the one post who seemed to give Aliyah Boston difficulties when they matched up. If she can keep getting back to full strength pre-blood clots, I believe she has decent chance at a future in the W.

I believe she is retiring from basketball

Dillon77

Reaction Score

Top 3 scorers back from team that had some injuries to start the 2023-24 season but... finally ... got its act together in post-season and won the WBIT. See if this translates into next year....

Reaction Score
I believe she is retiring from basketball
That was my interpretation of her announcement. I hope the best for her. Honestly, my heart went out to her every time she was on the floor. She looked like she was going through hell on the court and like the joy for the game was no longer there. Now that's just me projecting, but she honestly looked exhausted and depressed every time she took the court.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom