Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024 | Page 51 | The Boneyard

Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Probably the only place I’d personally leave Stanford for. I know there are some great options for her, though.

Hopefully she knows that this is Durham during the winter

plage-du-larvotto-beach-monaco-485.jpg

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I can see Iriafen going to a program that already has a true Center so she can play alongside her and focus on the power forward spot instead of being needed to play mainly at Center. UCLA comes to mind; not sure who they have at PF alongside Betts.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
W
Not sure a "reason" has been given. Considering how much improvement she made the last year, we know it's not an issue of development. I bet it has to do with wanting to see what NIL is out there for her . . .
Well she likes playing for a tough coach who is tops at winning ... maybe she going for the once and future records!Just saying, what an unique opportunity!
:eek::cool:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I can see Iriafen going to a program that already has a true Center so she can play alongside her and focus on the power forward spot instead of being needed to play mainly at Center. UCLA comes to mind; not sure who they have at PF alongside Betts.

Sienna Betts

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
There it is. I'll be shocked if Notre Dame doesn't land one of her or Beers. They have the rest of the pieces to be a title contender but need post play.
ND here. The Irish need an experienced post player to make up for the injured Kylee Watson, who is recovering from an ACL injury.

They do have an incoming freshman, Kate Koval, who is the top-rated post of the Class of 2024, but ---yes--- experience matters, particularly at the post position. On the other hand, I'm sure both Koval and Kiki Iriafen could play with forward Maddy Westbeld.

Coach Ivey recruited Iriafen and Timea Gardiner heavily when she was an assistant, so there is a degree of familiarity.
We'll see....I suspect both UCLA and/or will pursue both or one of Iriafen or Gardiner heavily to keep them on the West Coast and UConn was also a finalist for Kiki. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Angela Dugalic (herself a transfer from Oregon).

Reaction Score
Iriafen would elevate the Irish from a title contender to a title favorite IMO. A lineup of Miles/Hidalgo/Citron/Westbeld/Iriafen with Koval backing up the paint is a squad I’m not sure anyone but South Carolina or maybe UConn could match. Have to think the Cardinal-Irish grad transfer connection has ND on her radar.

Reaction Score
But the West Coast teams come East several times, with the new conference alignments.
Yeah. I would say the Big10 is the better travel option though. There will be 4 teams on the west coast plus quite a group in the midwest. The ACC is basically all east coast except now for the newbies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom