PG Alterique Gilbert (McDonald's All-American) | Page 49 | The Boneyard

PG Alterique Gilbert (McDonald's All-American)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hearing he has been contacted by Kentucky and is considering re-opening his recruiting.

Just kidding.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Hey Paesano

kb1rrVh.jpg

Reaction Score

Not too sure if this was posted. I was on my honeymoon and got to talking to who turned out to be Peerless Price, a former NFL wide receiver. We were talking and he sees my UConn t-shirt and tells me his cousin played at UConn for a couple years and that his cousin is training Gilbert. He told me that Gilbert is a freak athlete and will be the ideal point guard for Ollie. Turns out his cousin is Robert Swain.

I know, I know, cool story bro.

Reaction Score
Not too sure if this was posted. I was on my honeymoon and got to talking to who turned out to be Peerless Price, a former NFL wide receiver. We were talking and he sees my UConn t-shirt and tells me his cousin played at UConn for a couple years and that his cousin is training Gilbert. He told me that Gilbert is a freak athlete and will be the ideal point guard for Ollie. Turns out his cousin is Robert Swain.

I know, I know, cool story bro.
Peerless price used to be a beast for my fantasy football team back in the day when I actually played

Reaction Score
wow peerless price

anyway gilbert got thoroughly outplayed in that game vs mac irvin, doesn't diminish his summer though. just an underrated/low ranked/chitown smaller pg really took it to him.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
wow peerless price

anyway gilbert got thoroughly outplayed in that game vs mac irvin, doesn't diminish his summer though. just an underrated/low ranked/chitown smaller pg really took it to him.
Reminds me of someone...

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Not sure if anyone else mentioned this or not. I just watched the Gilbert interview. He looks a lot like Ray Allen. Facial wise, the expressions he makes when he talks, even his voice. Then when asked to pick his all-time starting five. He chose Ray to start at the shooting guard spot. I found it very interesting. If he can be 3/4 of the player that Ray was...Oh Baby!!! I like this kid a lot already.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Can someone post an alternate link to the rivals interview tcf linked to? It seems to be premium only.

Reaction Score
Not sure if anyone else mentioned this or not. I just watched the Gilbert interview. He looks a lot like Ray Allen. Facial wise, the expressions he makes when he talks, even his voice. Then when asked to pick his all-time starting five. He chose Ray to start at the shooting guard spot. I found it very interesting. If he can be 3/4 of the player that Ray was...Oh Baby!!! I like this kid a lot already.
Forget about facial expressions and the sound of his voice, i hope he has a psychological disorder that manifests into a workout and fitness fanatic. Is that too much to ask...i mean JC could find those types of guys. What's KO's deal?

Last edited:

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Can someone post an alternate link to the rivals interview tcf linked to? It seems to be premium only.

click on the 2016 player profile thread and that video works.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I love watching guards split double teams. KO is going to give Adams and this kid the responsibility and the ability to absolutely own college basketball.
Which is why I'm hoping for a perimeter shooter who can spread the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom