PG Alterique Gilbert (McDonald's All-American) | Page 35 | The Boneyard

PG Alterique Gilbert (McDonald's All-American)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With Gilbert likely in the fold, and Diallo/Bailey as well, who are the big men in 2016 we are after? I don't know what everyone thinks, but I think adding a 5 would be nice to backup Brimah (or play immediately if Brimah declares early, although unlikely) and develop for a year. Frontcourt for next year is Facey, Brimah, Enoch and Diarra. Need to add depth IMO.

Wait, when did Bailey become "in the fold"?

Reaction Score
This is a great get but we will still need at least 3 more players for next year. A big, another SF and a SG. Hopefully we get Diallo and Bailey and then just need to find a big.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Orange is the new bleak.
That may be the best five word post ever! The only posts I can think of that I would rate as highly were all (at least) a few paragraphs long.

Reaction Score
Can't we just enjoy this feeling for a few days
Haha, trust me I am enjoying this right now. KO is on fire. Was just looking ahead a little bit. In regards to 2016 I hadn't heard much about 4 or 5 men we were looking at, that's all.
Wait, when did Bailey become "in the fold"?
I believe one of @Zionn @husky99 or @Brochacho said a week or 2 ago that we were looking very good with Bailey. One even said to expect a commitment by July 7th (could be wrong on the exact date). I expected that to be Bailey, not Gilbert, but I'll definitely take a 5 star commit any day.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Also, I find it hilarious that following each player commitment we have had in the last few years, there has been a wave of comments on the Cuse board along the lines of "Wow, I guess UConn isn't going anywhere". After a few months it'll be back to AAC jokes while we are putting up banner #5.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
In gilbert top video (before those right above), I'll take # 4 too.
I'm not too excited because, as you all know, I'm not big on Gilbert.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
f840cf3c3a225407bbf84d8745bf14c2.jpg

So glad there's a 'Reek in this world that I won't hate.

Reaction Score
Syracuse and UConn are like two hot sisters, with Syracuse being a year or two older. They went to HS together, experienced the rights of passage together, and so on. Everybody commented through the years how smart and beautiful they were. The older sister has to watch the younger sister get married first, and to one helluva guy. But no worries, she snags herself one too, a few years later. Problem is, their paths diverge there, and the younger sister goes on to do great things - gets her MD, recognized for charity work, does some modelling. Older sister gets addicted to Meth and gives HJs for 5 bucks.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Syracuse and UConn are like two hot sisters, with Syracuse being a year or two older. They went to HS together, experienced the rights of passage together, and so on. Everybody commented through the years how smart and beautiful they were. The older sister has to watch the younger sister get married first, and to one helluva guy. But no worries, she snags herself one too, a few years later. Problem is, their paths diverge there, and the younger sister goes on to do great things - gets her MD, recognized for charity work, does some modelling. Older sister gets addicted to Meth and gives HJs for 5 bucks.

You just described Laurie Fine to a T.

Reaction Score
Syracuse and UConn are like two hot sisters, with Syracuse being a year or two older. They went to HS together, experienced the rights of passage together, and so on. Everybody commented through the years how smart and beautiful they were. The older sister has to watch the younger sister get married first, and to one helluva guy. But no worries, she snags herself one too, a few years later. Problem is, their paths diverge there, and the younger sister goes on to do great things - gets her MD, recognized for charity work, does some modelling. Older sister gets addicted to Meth and gives HJs for 5 bucks.[/WHITE

(Cuse=Venus)<UConn=Serena)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01