Peace RANDY EDSALL | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Peace RANDY EDSALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Ok? That really has nothing to do with my post, or the one I'm responding to.

sure it does....we are talking about a conference championship team that went to a BCS game and you stated you thought we were what were - What we were was Conf Champ and BCS participant. You are poo pooing the fact a tad which is fine.

We can circle back when Bob is winning P5 conf championship and accepting bid to BCS game. When that happens I promise to not bring up how they won this game with 4 turnovers (like the Bob Diaco victory over UCF last year) and they were in some nail biters that could have gone go either way (or the Bod Diaco losses last year - USF/Tulane /SMU).

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Anyone find out what Diacos dream job is?

maryland or maybe Rutgers??

Reaction Score
sure it does....we are talking about a conference championship team that went to a BCS game and you stated you thought we were what were - What we were was Conf Champ and BCS participant. You are poo pooing the fact a tad which is fine.

We can circle back when Bob is winning P5 conf championship and accepting bid to BCS game. When that happens I promise to not bring up how they won this game with 4 turnovers (like the Bob Diaco victory over UCF last year) and they were in some nail biters that could have gone go either way (or the Bod Diaco losses last year - USF/Tulane /SMU).

I didn't poo poo anything. Honestly just read the post I responded to. The context is pretty obvious.

C

Chief00

I have almost said this many times but refrained. What you really had that night was some football players getting in a gang type dispute with some Hartford area guys. Edsall who always got tons of credit for running a discipline clean program did a masterful PR job keeping the focus on Jasper Howard's tragic death rather than the fact there were less than sterling citizens on the football team. Yes, he handled it brilliantly given the docile CT media - that did not really reveal Randy until he left.

If guys on Calhoun's team got involved in this kind of stuff we would never hear the end of it.

Reaction Score
I have almost said this many times but refrained. What you really had that night was some football players getting in a gang type dispute with some Hartford area guys. Edsall who always got tons of credit for running a discipline clean program did a masterful PR job keeping the focus on Jasper Howard's tragic death rather than the fact there were less than sterling citizens on the football team. Yes, he handled it brilliantly given the docile CT media - that did not really reveal Randy until he left.

If guys on Calhoun's team got involved in this kind of stuff we would never hear the end of it.

Ugh this was better left unsaid. The Brian Parker kid was sorta trouble, but like I said this better just left alone.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Ugh this was better left unsaid. The Brian Parker kid was sorta trouble, but like I said this better just left alone.

It's rarely bad when the insane show their hand - but this is one of those times.

C

Chief00

I won't argue with best left unsaid - which has been my approach for several years - but when I hear all this stuff about how Randy ran a Lilly pure program and Calhoun was an SOB , I think a reality check is in order. Additionally, the CT media gave Randy a pass on stuff up until the awful, classless way he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom