Overnight TV ratings for CFB playoff- HUGE numbers | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Overnight TV ratings for CFB playoff- HUGE numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If the game had been on CBS or featured an SEC team there would have been no such article from Dodd.

As for the random stadiums, the "grandady" would not have happened if it didn't make sense on several levels. The others are just imitations.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Did FSU eat the tickets or the ACC?

Reaction Score
So he was lying about Florida State eating a few thousand tickets?

Lying? That requires intent. Taking liberties with the word "eat" to make his false point? Yup.

FSU couldn't sell it's allotment to its fans. We know that. But from looking at the stadium, it would seem they were resold into the secondary market. I don't call that "eating" them, because I doubt FSU contributed them to Stubhub for free.

Reaction Score
Ratings are going to take a hit for the New Years Eve Semi's next year. Apparently they couldn't figure out a way to schedule around the Rose Bowl.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Lying? That requires intent. Taking liberties with the word "eat" to make his false point? Yup.

FSU couldn't sell it's allotment to its fans. We know that. But from looking at the stadium, it would seem they were resold into the secondary market. I don't call that "eating" them, because I doubt FSU contributed them to Stubhub for free.

Trolltastic post. I know you are smarter than what you are arguing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom