OT - Where to meet Stepmom for lunch? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT - Where to meet Stepmom for lunch?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Blaze?

You see the Blaze Pizza at Jordans furniture deal at long wharf now?

I mean you could walk to Wooster St from there almost.

Pathetic

Curiouser
Reaction Score
You see the Blaze Pizza at Jordans furniture deal at long wharf now?

I mean you could walk to Wooster St from there almost.

Pathetic
Yeah, that's been there for a while. I haven't been, but the logo has been on the building since shortly after Jordan's opened. I hear good things about the indoor ropes course.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Have you ever been to a Godfather's Pizza?

no.

Which reminds me.

I would play toads place a lot for years and often we would be paired with out of town bands on the bill. And they would come in and wed be hanging around soundcheck and then everyone would go eat wherever.

I cant tell you how many times I heard out of town bands say "the pizza in this city is supposed to be great" and then when i would be walking to wherever I was going to eat, I would see the band through the window sitting at a table in Yorkside Pizza. The poor saps. That pizza is a disaster and an offense to New haven. But the place is right next to toads. Feet away. So so many would end up there. They wouldnt know any better, how could they? But I truly felt bad and still do feel bad for that.

Reaction Score
no.

Which reminds me.

I would play toads place a lot for years and often we would be paired with out of town bands on the bill. And they would come in and wed be hanging around soundcheck and then everyone would go eat wherever.

I cant tell you how many times I heard out of town bands say "the pizza in this city is supposed to be great" and then when i would be walking to wherever I was going to eat, I would see the band through the window sitting at a table in Yorkside Pizza. The poor saps. That pizza is a disaster and an offense to New haven. But the place is right next to toads. Feet away. So so many would end up there. They wouldnt know any better, how could they? But I truly felt bad and still do feel bad for that.

Well, it's bad.

I think it's owned (or was owned) by Hermain Cain

Reaction Score
The only place I'd want to meet my ex-stepmother for lunch at is hell. Which I would gladly go to just to be able to confirm that that is where she ends up.
You should have your mother in law move in with you. That way you would never have to make a decision on what to do about anything. She would be there 24/7 to tell you what to do about everything. Your life would be so much easier.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom