OT ~ Rutgers investigating football coach Kyle Flood for possible rules violation (NJ.Com) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT ~ Rutgers investigating football coach Kyle Flood for possible rules violation (NJ.Com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
First - I hate Rutgers . Second, I hate the system. This is driven by the later hatred. This is the insanity of the college athletics system where kids are punished for being given chances to do better in pursuit of an education. Ss, because the presumption is there is no integrity, activities which help kids if don't I good faith are prohibited. Note - the student in question was a FORMER player.

Meanwhile, the P5 is writing its own rules to advance its own interests.

Reaction Score
Christ - They are even outdoing themselves...

Rutgers coach Kyle Flood suspends wide receiver Leonte Carroo indefinitely
http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...ach_kyle_flood_suspends_wide_receiver_le.html

>>Rutgers coach Kyle Flood has suspended star wide receiver Leonte Carroo from his program indefinitely.

Flood, whose program has been hit with a rash of off-the-field incidents in recent weeks, opened his Sunday media teleconference by announcing the suspension."Leonte Carroo has been suspended from our program as a result of an incident that happened last night outside our stadium that's currently under investigatin,'' Flood said. "Until that investigation concludes I'll have no further comment.''

Pressed for specifics, Flood said it's "currently under investigation and I won't have any comment until that concludes.'' Asked to comment on a report via social media by a reporter covering Washington State that alluded to a fight outside the Rutgers football headquarters, Flood said, "I don't know if I can answer that question. I think that would be a better question for the authorities.''<<

03.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Kyle Flood investigation: Rutgers professors explain T-grades
http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...ai.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

As I said in this thread, what Flood described must have raised more than a few eyebrows. The device he described simply isn't used. If it were, it would be unfair to all other students in a class.

The fact that he openly said t-grades are common, which must mean they are common for his players, may mean that this is going on regularly for athletes at Rutgers. Watch out, because the NCAA may start sniffing around here.

Reaction Score
I hope whomever was responsible in the BiG for picking Rutgers over UCONN gets kicked in the balls.

Reaction Score
Supposedly, he beat up a Rutgers fan after the game.

If that's the case, I admire his restraint in not beating up the rest of them.

LOL. After experiencing their behavior first hand last year, I won't condone what he did just saying I understand...

Reaction Score
I hope whomever was responsible in the BiG for picking Rutgers over UCONN gets kicked in the balls.

It was never about anything more then leveraging NJ Cable Subscribers for BTN Profits, and providing OSU and Michigan another place to recruit athletes. They have accomplished both. Its immaterial if Rutgers Football tears itself apart, or if all of their teams finish in last place across the board.

Reaction Score
I found new sponsor for Rutgers's football practice facility - CCA. With CCA as a sponsor, Rutgers can be revolutionary combining FBS football practice facilities with its own on-campus jail.

http://www.cca.com/

Reaction Score

Had to log in just to like this.

Reaction Score
Where is RutgersAl during all of this. He likes to bring up laptop thefts every 2 minutes.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score

I am hearing he intervened in a fight between two women he may be 'involved' with...

Reaction Score
Rutgers AD Julie Hermann expresses support of coach Kyle Flood to team after practice
http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...n_expresses_support_of_coac.html#incart_river

>>
Rutgers athletic director Julie Hermann addressed the football team after Monday's practice and expressed support for coach Kyle Flood, according to a person familiar with the situation.The person said Hermann became emotional as she told the players she had Flood's back and implored the players to do the same. The "walk-through" practice session on Monday morning was closed to the media.<<

Reaction Score
Last edited:

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Rutgers AD Julie Hermann expresses support of coach Kyle Flood to team after practice
http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...n_expresses_support_of_coac.html#incart_river

>>
Rutgers athletic director Julie Hermann addressed the football team after Monday's practice and expressed support for coach Kyle Flood, according to a person familiar with the situation.The person said Hermann became emotional as she told the players she had Flood's back and implored the players to do the same. The "walk-through" practice session on Monday morning was closed to the media.<<

The vote of confidence is the kiss of death.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Unbelievable. Another week, another player arrested. This one for assaulting a woman, allegedly. Scholarship player and highly touted WR for the NFL Draft.

Cable Box U gonna Cable Box U.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer