OT:Drunk kid wants his Mac and cheese at the Union | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT:Drunk kid wants his Mac and cheese at the Union

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
when I first saw the video on a facebook group late last night in was at 300 views. This is viral now at 62000 in 10 hours. We hit a million by friday easily. Kid has already been doxed too.

Please explain the term "doxed". I am old and not familiar with current slang.

I assume that "doxed" means expelled or kick-out. Correct?

Reaction Score
Please explain the term "doxed". I am old and not familiar with current slang.

I assume that "doxed" means expelled or kick-out. Correct?
I didn't know the word either but here's the definition according to urban dictionary:

doxed
Having your real personal information (e.g. name, address, phone number) discovered and revealed on the Internet, destroying anonymity
This pissed off so many people that the guy behind it was doxed, and will probably get what's coming to him

Reaction Score
What I am more amazed at is why no one actually took him out of play for the manager earlier. I get not wanting to cause a scene but I cold in no way watch someone try to demean an individual, especially an aloof little pr**k, and just stand there without making some move to assist. I mean not at 55 but at 18-21 I wouldn't allow a punk to treat anyone that way.

Reaction Score
Wow. Stealthy take down via full nelson from the rear. Better than WWF. However, very clear hand around throat in choke hold. MASSIVE law suit coming.
He was being restrained after assaulting the manager several times. A lawsuit would be dismissed in a matter of seconds, in addition to assaulting this manager he also assaulted a police officer in the past year and called another police officer a ni***r. This punk has run out of chances and should be expelled from school and face some real charges.

Reaction Score
What I am more amazed at is why no one actually took him out of play for the manager earlier. I get not wanting to cause a scene but I cold in no way watch someone try to demean an individual, especially an aloof little pr**k, and just stand there without making some move to assist. I mean not at 55 but at 18-21 I wouldn't allow a punk to treat anyone that way.
I agree with you, it makes me angry. Maybe they all hate the kid and just wanted to wait and see him dig his own grave. The manager had nerves of steel, nobody should be subjected to that.

Reaction Score
I don't know, I kind of feel bad for the kid. 19 years old and seems to have an alcohol problem, which has directly resulted in him being kicked out of one school and likely soon to be another. Hope he finds and gets the help he needs.

Reaction Score
Back in the day, "wrong was wrong" and recognized accordingly. People stand around nowadays looking goofy and waiting for action. I grew up in a rough neighborhood and this scene would have been handled by someone that age, stepping up and challenging the little fart. Of course I grew up in the age of fistfights so I presume kids nowadays are walking around scared due to the many gun, weapon incidents seen in the media.

There was a tall kid, who looked to be with his girlfriend actually moving around to get a better look. He was smiling throughout like it was a TV show. So I presume him and his girl had something to talk about that night.

Dudes in my hood would have gotten laid (better than talking) that night by taking that kid out.

Its a different world that's for sure.

Reaction Score
http://thoughtcatalog.com/daniel-ha...g-him-mac-n-cheese-gets-tackled-and-arrested/ This kid pissed me off enough that I looked him up and he's been arrested twice before, one of the arrests was up at UMass where he capped it off by calling a police detective a Ni***r. He is or was on the UConn ski team and went to high school at the Killington ski school. This kid is the epitome of a spoiled and entitled brat. The video is going to get millions of views and the last image is this punk spitting in the face of the manager who was trying to give him his key lantern back and then having the cop shove his head throught the door. He better be expelled and nothing better happen to the cook who tackled him.

I'm afraid something should happen to the cook superjohn.

He should be made manager and the manager should be cooking. I know the manager held off as he should butt he cook mentioned no on e was going to "put down his manager" and he should be rewarded for standing up for him with this spoiled punk!

Reaction Score
This kid is the cream of the crop of doucheb*gs and got everything that came to him here, but seriously... where the hell are his friends? My only logical explanation (beyond them not being there) is that they all hate him and just let it go, because otherwise it's inexcusable a buddy didn't drop him and drag his ass out before getting that far into it. Not a single guy that's gone to college doesn't understand this concept, and I've been on both sides of the coin.
Kid at 5:06 apparently knew him and called him by name. I guess he wasnt cool enough with him to drag him out of the place

Reaction Score
tcf15 said:
I don't know, I kind of feel bad for the kid. 19 years old and seems to have an alcohol problem, which has directly resulted in him being kicked out of one school and likely soon to be another. Hope he finds and gets the help he needs.

Agreed. Ya it's fun to watch a get what he deserves but at the end of the day the kid has a problem and is probably more than a little twisted. Hopefully the shame from this video incentivizes him to do some self reflection.

Reaction Score
There's having an alcohol problem (does that really exist in college?), and then there's being a giant d****e, which is then exacerbated by drinking.

This kid seems to fall into the latter category.

Reaction Score
It's very unfortunate for this kid that he made it through 17 or so years of his life being such a ridiculously big cooch and nobody did him the fine service of planting a tight right cross on his jaw to teach him some respect, perspective, and restraint.

I'm being completely serious.

Reaction Score
At 8:13 in, the most classic part of the struggle begins:

"Can somebody get my shoes? What the duck* happened to my shoes?"

Shoes.JPG

Reaction Score
There's having an alcohol problem (does that really exist in college?), and then there's being a giant d****e, which is then exacerbated by drinking.

This kid seems to fall into the latter category.

He was drunk, but not THAT drunk that I'm ready to say he has a "problem." Seems like an entitled who let alcohol destroy his filter. I feel like when I was at UConn someone would come and tackle by minute 2 rather than just being a gawking bystander. Different times I guess. On the same level, thank god there were not smartphones when I was at UConn. There were some epic video-able moments during the umpteen riots we had

Curiouser
Reaction Score
The mac and cheese at the restaurant where my daughter works is called "Mac Crack," apparently in reference to its addictive qualities. I have yet to try it, but I note that it contains neither bacon nor jalapenos, two things I love almost as much as cheese.

All of which is to say that Union mac and cheese must be the real Mac Crack if kids are willing to get arrested for it.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Its not being drunk in public that prevents him from being a sympathetic figure, its his blatant disrespect for other people and belief that he's better than the dining staff that allows people to so freely suggest he got what he deserves. Having a drinking problem is one thing, compounding it with with that level of self righteousness and disrespect is another, black out drunk or not. A kid is a kid so that gives him somewhat of a pass, but at a certain age you are who you are in a lot of ways.

Reaction Score
Back in the day, "wrong was wrong" and recognized accordingly. People stand around nowadays looking goofy and waiting for action. I grew up in a rough neighborhood and this scene would have been handled by someone that age, stepping up and challenging the little fart. Of course I grew up in the age of fistfights so I presume kids nowadays are walking around scared due to the many gun, weapon incidents seen in the media.

There was a tall kid, who looked to be with his girlfriend actually moving around to get a better look. He was smiling throughout like it was a TV show. So I presume him and his girl had something to talk about that night.

Dudes in my hood would have gotten laid (better than talking) that night by taking that kid out.

Its a different world that's for sure.

I was under the impression the whole video that nobody wants to do anything because it will be them that ends up facing the legal consequences. It absolutely sucks. If the manager hits the kid, the story is that he acted wrong and shouldn't have hit a kid. If another student comes in and takes the kid out, he's some viral youtube sensation who probably gets in trouble for assaulting another student. I don't think it's the gun stuff that makes kids scared to act in this type of scenario, it's just that they will still have to face consequences for doing the right thing. I'm hoping the cook guy that took him down doesn't get in any trouble, because he actually did something (the right thing) - he was so apprehensive it took that long to make it happen.

Long story short, that kid should have been knocked out the second he touched the manager and started demeaning his job. But I guess he knows nobody would act on it, that's how you end up with entitled brats like this in the first place... I'm sure by the way this kid talks, he would try and sue the first person that hits him anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom