OT:Drunk kid wants his Mac and cheese at the Union | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT:Drunk kid wants his Mac and cheese at the Union

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wearing socks with flip flops should have been enough to arrest him.

you beat me to saying this exact thing...the only thing that I will add is that back in my neighborhood, back in the 70's/80's, wearing flip flops after the age of 12, anywhere, except the beach or the pool, would have gotten you taunted.

well now, actually, wearing socks with them, after age 10 and before age 50, would have gotten you repeatedly pummeled, without exception.

Reaction Score
Wow. Stealthy take down via full nelson from the rear. Better than WWF. However, very clear hand around throat in choke hold. MASSIVE law suit coming.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
More entertaining than MNF for the students at the union last night.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Already out on the Patch e-mail alert:

Drunk UConn Student Causes Scene Over Mac 'n' Cheese: WATCH

The student from Long Island is taken into custody after profanity-laced tirade, shoving match with dining hall manager.

2015105613c6126a67a.png

Reaction Score
Wow, I really can't believe that. It's appalling and makes me feel sick. There's really no way this sort of thing can be justified.

I mean, seriously, they wait until after I graduate to offer bacon jalapeño mac and cheese at the Union?!

All we had was Jonathan's where you may or not find glass in your food (or buy weed from employees) and Subway. Subway was dicey b/c you essentially had to choose between a foot long or a 12 pack of Natty. Most chose the Natty.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Wow. Stealthy take down via full nelson from the rear. Better than WWF. However, very clear hand around throat in choke hold. MASSIVE law suit coming.
If that kid is rewarded for that behavior there is something seriously wrong with our legal system.

Reaction Score
not sure I'd call it a shoving match when only one person is doing the shoving. this kid isa a jerk and this is not the first or even second time he's been a jerk. they should expel him. http://onlyintherepublicofamherst.blogspot.com/2014/09/repeat-party-offender.html

Reaction Score
Are they putting crack in that mac and cheese? That kid was willing to go to jail for some mac and cheese!!! I can only imagine the fits he threw at home when his mom was too slow to get him his easy mac!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
when I first saw the video on a facebook group late last night in was at 300 views. This is viral now at 62000 in 10 hours. We hit a million by friday easily. Kid has already been doxed too.

Reaction Score
Oh his parents are going to be so happy that he's on his way home.

Just couldn't leave well enough alone and had to toss some past the managers way which really helped those doors open fast! LOL

Reaction Score
This...

This kid is the cream of the crop of doucheb*gs and got everything that came to him here, but seriously... where the hell are his friends? My only logical explanation (beyond them not being there) is that they all hate him and just let it go, because otherwise it's inexcusable a buddy didn't drop him and drag his ass out before getting that far into it. Not a single guy that's gone to college doesn't understand this concept, and I've been on both sides of the coin.

Reaction Score
This kid is the cream of the crop of doucheb*gs and got everything that came to him here, but seriously... where the hell are his friends? My only logical explanation (beyond them not being there) is that they all hate him and just let it go, because otherwise it's inexcusable a buddy didn't drop him and drag his ass out before getting that far into it. Not a single guy that's gone to college doesn't understand this concept, and I've been on both sides of the coin.

That's the best part, in these videos there's always a group mentality giving the main support in his head to continue, but this was just one uber- and even his friends don't want to get involved and aren't backing him up in the least. It's such an entertaining video, the kid has got to be a rich spoiled brat, they could teach master's level Psych on analysis of this video alone

Reaction Score

There are some guys that are so gone when they are drunk though that they'll fight their own friends for getting in their way. If he is one of those dudes, maybe non of his new uconn friends felt like getting into a fight and risking probation or worse just to stop him from making a fool of himself. But you are right. In my college days your boys would definitely be there to stop a drunk friend from going to far. I've been that friend more than a few times.

Reaction Score
Uconn and Umass gladly took mommy and daddies out-of-state tuition $ by accepting this .

He better get expelled and face legal charges.
Not an apology letter or some stupid paper about his drinking problem.

If this was a in-state CT resident, they would have no problem kicking him out and throwing the book at him.

But we need his out-of-state $ and future donations, so we'll let it slide....

Reaction Score
So will he get paid (i.e. rewarded) to appear on Dr. Phil?

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Holy smokes I am glad everyone wasn't walking around UConn with video cameras when I was there. Not that it reached this level of douchery but I can only image some of my blacked out nights being on the internet forever. Yikes. But everyone is right, where the hell are this kid's friends to get him out of there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom