OT Cavs Lose their cool | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT Cavs Lose their cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Wow - can't believe how blind you are Kembacity. In that clip above, Love is going for the rebound and his arm is extended to hold Olynyk from the rebound. That's a tie up. Olynyk decides to drag Love's momentum away from the ball (to the right). What's dirty - what is not a basketball play - is Olynyk then uses is other free hand to grab Love's arm, twist and perform a hip toss / weight distribution move to make sure his momentum continues to go right when Love wants the rebound to the left. The twist action locked up Love's elbow and Olynyk's two hand pull to the right forced his shoulder to pop out. Don't tell me he didnt do that on purpose. He did ... he didn't think it would tear his shoulder out. It's an arm bar move. It's a move that in MMA people tap out. Olynyk opening his mouth, is Olynyk screaming to get into position not that Love hurt him ... please. The stupidity on this board sometimes ... I hope you're not one of "those" guys posting threads about firing Ollie or benching players after a bad game.

As I stated before, the Celts do not have the talent and they went out and played streetball. There were flying elbows, Crowder is an , and the Cavs did want they should not have done - retaliated. It's like baseball - you take out a good player / then we'll take out your good player. They went after Crowder cause he was the Celts best defender on LeBron. Of course the Cavs deserve the suspensions - every man has a breaking point and the Cavs had enough. They're a finesse team - only LeBron knocks you down.

There's always elbows / pushing/ bad calls / etc. but Crowder was flying in like a fullback, pushing, elbows, and the refs had no control of the game.

If it was UConn playing we all be bitching up a storm. The last two games of that series were out of control and not good basketball.

Folks I think the expert here has spoken. No need to continue the discussion. Also, you're all idiots and most of you are one of "those" guys.

Reaction Score
The games were relegated to referees giving every call possible to Kyrie and LeBron. The C's played "hard" basketball and used some physicality no doubt. Street ball? No sorry you're the blind one here. It's basketball, they scraped, clawed and even pushed a little, nothing the great players don't get away with all day. Ask Larry, ask Michael, ask LeBron as we speak. The Celts played so hard they actually were fun to watch in a game for me that is tough to watch. Trying to make up for the lack of calls coming their way they gave it a run and a good one. They were sorely undermanned and made the fans proud despite the sweep. And the only intent during that game was made by the Cavs, Perkins and Smith who should both miss the next series for their classless attempts to revenge what was nothing.

That's the homer in you talking.. LeBron and Kyrie both averaged around 6 FT attempts per game in the series.. they were hardly getting every call. As a matter of fact, I think Crowder and others were allowed to be overly physical with both of them with not enough foul calls. Case in point being Crowder throwing two forearms into JR Smith's back and then Smith retaliating by flailing his arm back and hitting him in the face. If the refs called either of those first 2 fouls on Crowder, the retaliation never happens.

Reaction Score
Thanks Tykurez for clarifying to us that you're a douchbag.
I apologize for throwing names - especially to Tykurez. I get frustrated hearing people's point of view, when I think they're extremely obscure. That's my problem.

Some posters think their comments are justified because of home team bias ... when video shows another story.

And yes Tykurez, there are many on this board who over criticize UConn and the manner of success moving forward. So, I agree with you when saying "... you're all idiots and most of you are one of "those" guys."

Reaction Score
I apologize for throwing names - especially to Tykurez. I get frustrated hearing people's point of view, when I think they're extremely obscure. That's my problem.
Archive it folks, I dunno the next time we will see a genuine moment of self-awareness on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom