OT: Boxing: Mayweather and Pacquiao rumors | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Boxing: Mayweather and Pacquiao rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've seen Mayweather "fight" several times now.

In his last 10, he's won 10 times. Eight times, including the last 5, it's gone 12 rounds, with mixed split, majority, and unanimous decisions.

In Pacs last 9 fights or so he's gone the distance all but one time, with mixed split, majority, and unanimous decisions.

I boldly predict that this fight is going to go 12 rounds. It's going to be Mayweather backing up and showing "great boxing skills" and "counterpunching" for 12 rounds, after which he'll be given a decision. Pac will chase him because he knows he's only going to win if he gets the KO.

Mayweather is all that is wrong with boxing. Anybody wondering why boxing is a dying sport needs to drink about 20 red bulls and watch the last 10 Mayweather fights.

True that Mayweather's fights are boring, but his tactical skill cannot be denied. Also, Mayweather is NOT why boxing is a dying sport. Boxing is in this position because there are zero notable boxers in the heavyweight division. Mayweather has kept the sport alive.

Reaction Score
This will be a good fight, but five years ago this would have been an amazing fight.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
For $100, you can sit on my back deck and watch through the glass doors.

There's a grill out there - you can feed yourself.
What's your addresss?

Reaction Score
The bet still stands should the fight materialize. I suggest the winner donate half of it to Alzheimer's Organization. And I'll take the other half of your money and return it you.

The bet was never off. It's engaging your weak mind that horrifies me. An old man with a weak mind like yours is never embarrassed for anyone. Only for himself. Your one-armed scenario won't even hold up in real life - maybe in Fantasy Boxing, which you inhabit 24-7. You are not a genuine boxing fan. You are just desperately wanting LIKES. Sad.

Any thoughts, tough guy? How about this: because I'm a nice guy, you can keep your money, I accept your apology, and I won't say a word about how moronic your prediction was.

Reaction Score
Any thoughts, tough guy? How about this: because I'm a nice guy, you can keep your money, I accept your apology, and I won't say a word about how moronic your prediction was.
Wow I never saw the first page of this thread when it was made but his post are just hilarious to read, he was so confident. If only I saw the bet placed at that time I would've jumped on it in a heartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom