Oriakhi vs. Louisville on NBCSN Right Now | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Oriakhi vs. Louisville on NBCSN Right Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is Donny just going too far to appear unbiased or is on the outs with the UConn family?

And to BigEaredMcCrackhead, I don't have any major issues with Kentucky. It is your hero, Calimari, that I have an obsession with. As a umess fan, you should understand.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Alex is playing better this year and how he is being utilized has a lot to do with that. He used to be a turnover machine last year but on offense Mizzu keeps,him in the low post and passes to him are made in a position to finish...whereas last year he often received passes at the high post and tried to make plays where he was either stripped, he ran over a defender or he threw the ball away. His hands do seem better ....much less fumbling at the rim...but he still doesn't box out. 13 and 9 are good #s

Reaction Score
I tuned into the Missouri/VCU game today only to hear Donny Marshall getting on AO's case for whining to the officials in the midst of a play. Then Alex sat on the bench for the final four minutes while Phil Pressey won the game. He finished with 6 and 6. It says a lot that the kid can't play crunch time minutes for an under-manned Missouri team as a senior despite all his talent.

C

Chief00

With all the adversity last season - Calhoun In , out, In Out, In ......Boatshow Out, In, Out, In, etc......You could almost expect chemistry problems.....and we had some. I kind of give individual players caught up in all this a pass.

Reaction Score
In 27 minutes per game he is averaging 11.8 points on 46% shooting and he leads his team in rebounding with 8.8 per game. Like I said, he is playing well. And I am happy for him.

Reaction Score
In 27 minutes per game he is averaging 11.8 points on 46% shooting and he leads his team in rebounding with 8.8 per game. Like I said, he is playing well. And I am happy for him.

Imagine that's the same guy who whined while wearing our uniform and averaged 6 & 5 in close to the same minutes?? PLayed like a dog for a HOF coach who handed him a ring now he seems to be revitalized under a crappy coach but he's with his "big Phil Pressey"......more proof of the person!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom