Ogunbowale top 5 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Ogunbowale top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuckLucas

Bucks Are The Crux
Reaction Score
Ohio State also got 2 top 35 transfers from 2013 class. They will be a national factor come tourney time

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Geno needs to deactivate his account or inform his "Tweet Editor" to not quote him word for word #playnice

Reaction Score
Wow, it took me awhile to understand his tweet. On first reading I thought he was being rude and disrespectful of HS kids he has just watched. Now understand he was commenting on the whole press release, list announcement, press conference hype. Much different meaning then what I originally thought.
I did not understand what Geno was doing until I read your comments ... Geno's tweet was impersonal ... tongue in cheek ... it would be disrespectful for a coach or a recruit to "announce" any decision based on a direct relationship with someone outside the context of that relationship ... in effect, blindsiding someone publicly (e.g., on Twitter) ...

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I did not understand what Geno was doing until I read your comments ... Geno's tweet was impersonal ... tongue in cheek ... it would be disrespectful for a coach or a recruit to "announce" any decision based on a direct relationship with someone outside the context of that relationship ... in effect, blindsiding someone publicly (e.g., on Twitter) ...
people are disrespectful on Twitter at times...

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
OSU isn't a good educational institution?
I don't know what metric you use to determine what a good educational institution is or isn't but tOSU is one of the finest universities in the country. 50,000 full-time students would disagree with your assessment. It's ranked by U.S. News and World Report 16th best among Public Universities and 52nd among all universities. They are 2nd in the B1G in the number of academic all-americans and last year had a Rhodes Scholar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom