Non-Key Tweets | Page 244 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
Yes, they contacted WVU to see how good Rutgers and UConn were as conference mates in The Big East. Big10 doing their due diligence on new members, just like an employer checking the references on a perspective employee.

See, I can play the crazy game too!
Yes The Eer's were begging for ANY conference to save them but the B1G went to them with barely a market with hat in hand after the ACC/SEC turned them away? I too like WVU and my nephew went there but lets be rational folks !?! Them or VT though would make UConn a good partner though. VT is closer to AAU though. Anyone believe this tale and there's a bridge in BKLN for sale!!

Reaction Score
Yes The Eer's were begging for ANY conference to save them but the B1G went to them with barely a market with hat in hand after the ACC/SEC turned them away? I too like WVU and my nephew went there but lets be rational folks !?! Them or VT though would make UConn a good partner though. VT is closer to AAU though. Anyone believe this tale and there's a bridge in BKLN for sale!!
Sorry please disregard because the time frame is off but I can't delete due to 15 minute delete/edit rule? WVU STILL never fit well here except as a vetting instrument... but who knows? I can remember deleting or editing posts a day later??

pj

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 2h2 hours ago
@Doinitknightly Schools that wouldn't meet the B12's standards right now...

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 2h2 hours ago
@Doinitknightly Wake, Pitt, Louisville, Syracuse, Utah, Northwestern, Minnesota, Vanderbilt.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 1h1 hour ago
@Doinitknightly Add Washington state, Purdue, Indiana & Oregon state to that list.

He forgot WVU, Iowa State, Kansas State, Texas Tech, Baylor, and TCU.

Reaction Score
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA WVU rejected the B1G's preliminary offer to discuss the possibility of membership? This is his best one yet.

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert‏@theDudeofWV
Father's day... the day I look back & think of the dad who split when I was 1 & was never heard from again - so %$#$ you dad

WVU-Dude-Dad.jpg

Pappy's Home! Remember Son, if you predict every future outcome, you can never be wrong. . .

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If his dad knew what he would turn out to be, he would have left even earlier. It's amazing that he even got a year.

If his daddy knew what he begat, he would have pulled out let his seed dribble down the crack in his mommy's ass.

pj

Reaction Score
Man, you guys are brutal.

It did rather sound like a Johnny Cash song. A Boy Named Dude.

My daddy left home when I was one
And he didn't leave much to ma and me
Just this old Atari computer and access to wifi at the bar down the street.
Now, I don't blame him cause he run and hid
But the meanest thing that he ever did
Was before he left, he went and named me "Dude."

Well, he must o' thought it was quite a joke
And it got a lot of laughs from a' lots of folk,
It seems I had to exaggerate my whole life through.
Some ACC fan would giggle and I'd write a tweet
And a B1G guy'd laugh and I'd spew thirty more,
I tell ya, life ain't easy for a boy named "Dude."

Reaction Score
UCFSportsInfo‏@UCFSportsInfo Jun 19
Rumors of the #Big12 considering expansion and #UCF possibly being a top candidate is filling the void nicely while we wait for football.

Geoffrey Mitchell‏@geoffmitchell Jun 19
@UCFSportsInfo @knightbengal I'm all for it if these ACC rumors are not real for B12 expansion

frey Mitchell‏@geoffmitchell Jun 19
@OmegaSupreme914 @knightbengal @UCFSportsInfo B12 has an active eye on ACCN

eoffrey Mitchell‏@geoffmitchell Jun 19
@OmegaSupreme914 @knightbengal @UCFSportsInfo With the potential of the first 16 team conference

mega Supreme‏@OmegaSupreme914 Jun 19
@geoffmitchell @knightbengal @UCFSportsInfo ND & Uconn ? @posas13

offrey Mitchell‏@geoffmitchell Jun 19
@OmegaSupreme914 @knightbengal @posas13 Spitballed from source/ FSU UCF GT Clemson NC St VT

Gregory D. M. K.‏@GregGregoryKJ Jun 19
@knightbengal @posas13 @geoffmitchell @OmegaSupreme914 If I was king of the Big 12, I'd add four schools and UCF is one of them.

Geoffrey Mitchell‏@geoffmitchell Jun 20
@GregGregoryKJ @knightbengal @posas13 @OmegaSupreme914 I hear ya but it's FSU Clemson GT and NCSt first. Then VT and UCF

xpansion Crush‏@Expansion_Crush Jun 19
@geoffmitchell @OmegaSupreme914 @knightbengal @posas13 well, that would be a very nice conference. Leaves UNC & VA for the Big Ten

And my favorite:

Aaron‏@posas13 Jun 19
@geoffmitchell @OmegaSupreme914 @knightbengal that would be a nice conference.

Geoffrey Mitchell‏@geoffmitchell Jun 19
@posas13 @OmegaSupreme914 @knightbengal Now I'm no rumor monger so don't ask me much more bc this isn't in motion. Just a possibility

But of course. :D

Reaction Score
Not only is CR talk an addictive drug, it apparently attacks the logic centers of the brain.

"Now I'm no rumor monger..." Jeez

Reaction Score
Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 16m16 minutes ago
Waiting to see how George O'Leary answers P5 questions at PressConference as he is announced new UCF AD. You know he'll get a question or 2.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Maybe it's time to dismantle this entire CR section of the board. For years I held out hope which I gave up about 12 months ago. Now I just worry about those addicted to this pointless discussion.

Reaction Score
December: Hoops vs. Maryland at MSG, at Ohio State. The writing is on the wall.

Reaction Score
Potato Goatse ‏@PotatoGoatse · 12m12 minutes ago
David Boren's comments seem more to be angling OU's exit from the Big 12. Criticizing the Cow Channel is the key part of his statement.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 12m12 minutes ago
@PotatoGoatse Really? What about his comments lead you that way. Please don't feed the trolls.

Potato Goatse ‏@PotatoGoatse · 9m9 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV Its the "we've done all OU can to save the Big 12" narrative. Notice how every thing he said about the Big12 was negative?

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 8m8 minutes ago
@PotatoGoatse I didn't see that... I see frustration at LHN.

Potato Goatse ‏@PotatoGoatse · 7m7 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV He talks about the perception of the conf, the LHN cutting into our potential profits, and not adding teams. 1/2

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 6m6 minutes ago
@PotatoGoatse LHN is a problem. No one has said otherwise.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 6m6 minutes ago
@PotatoGoatse I read them. Frustration over LHN.

Potato Goatse ‏@PotatoGoatse · 4m4 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV http://newsok.com/boren-big-12-should-strive-for-12-team-league/article/5429694
Lot more than just the LHN. 4th paragraph is telling.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 4m4 minutes ago
@PotatoGoatse Short term is 2025. You know what...

Potato Goatse ‏@PotatoGoatse · 1m1 minute ago
@theDudeofWV Boren's been trying to get us into the Big10 or PAC since he got here. He hasn't got much longer.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 58s58 seconds ago
@PotatoGoatse Both turned OU down.

Potato Goatse ‏@PotatoGoatse · 1m1 minute ago
@theDudeofWV Both can change their minds.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 45s45 seconds ago
@PotatoGoatse Not likely... B1G needs bigger markets to make expansion happen. Pac 12 also needs even numbers.

Reaction Score
I don't believe that the B1G turned OU down. OU is in the Big 12 because they like their kingly position, same with Texas.

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 18m18 minutes ago
@benchillin05 The Big 12 is letting Texas know they want a network. It's a threat.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 17m17 minutes ago
@PotatoGoatse Boren sent a clear message to Texas that the Big 12 wants a network & LHN is in the way.

@benchillin05 But I still believe Boren is wrong about the contract.

@PotatoGoatse But Boren may be technically right. Ye the Big 12 does not have the right to open the contract for $ to be added.

@PotatoGoatse So the networks would have to agree to add the money.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom