Nichols re injured ankle, could be done for year | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Nichols re injured ankle, could be done for year

Status
Not open for further replies.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
[IGNORE]

Does everyone else see how easy THAT is? (I am just so tired of this schmuck)

You are not forced to read my posts...so don't...I sure won't lose any sleep over it.

Reaction Score
UConn isn't mediocre in the sense that they'd finish sixth in the Patriot league, but they are by no means a top 50 caliber opponent. That's not to say Memphis can't lose to them, because they absolutely can . But they've been buried by virtually everybody on their schedule with a pulse.

See how easy that is...

As clever as that is, it doesn't really change my point.

Reaction Score
UConn isn't mediocre in the sense that they'd finish sixth in the Patriot league, but they are by no means a top 50 caliber opponent. That's not to say Memphis can't lose to them, because they absolutely can . But they've been buried by virtually everybody on their schedule with a pulse.

See how easy that is...
When did you become an A h o l e? You used to be thick skinned- and talk basketball. Do us all a favor and go back to your own board- we are not on your board posting nonsense comebacks to Memphis fan's posts about our team.

Tool.

Reaction Score
When did you become an A h o l e? You used to be thick skinned- and talk basketball. Do us all a favor and go back to your own board- we are not on your board posting nonsense comebacks to Memphis fan's posts about our team.

Tool.

The guy has between a di__ for a while. He has admitted to having no life; he has 30 thousand posts on his own message board. I imagine that he has an equally bad relationship with 18 other message boards.

I am fine with James' "nice." The kid now has to miss the last 6 games of an NIT year. Tons of players deserve more pity.

Reaction Score
Nichols did not make the trip so he is officially out. No excuses tonight - Uconn needs to win this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom