NFL Draft Thread | The Boneyard

NFL Draft Thread

Reaction Score
Any guess who the number 1 pick will be? I'm not sure it will be Bryce Young

Reaction Score
It is going to Bryce Young. There is zero doubt about it at this point.

Reaction Score
I don't watch college football, but from what I've read, I like how the Giants are set up with the 25th pick. Plenty of DBs and I'm intrigued by TCU WR Johnston's size.

Overall, satisfied with the need/BPA combo.

Reaction Score
Young will go 1, Anderson will go 2 because the Texans are stupid. Then the draft starts

Reaction Score
I don't watch college football, but from what I've read, I like how the Giants are set up with the 25th pick. Plenty of DBs and I'm intrigued by TCU WR Johnston's size.

Overall, satisfied with the need/BPA combo.
There’s a number of ways Giants could go wr, cb, lb, draft the top center, there’s even a rumor they could draft Jahmyr Gibbs to replace Saquon, wouldn’t even be shocked if Schoen traded down.

Reaction Score
Btw does anyone here watch the entire draft and if you do are you a nerd?

Reaction Score
Yes and yes. Though the past few years I usually bail on day 3

Reaction Score
Yes and yes.

At this point I will be more surprised if the Giants pick at 25 over trading out of it.

Reaction Score
Yes and yes.

At this point I will be more surprised if the Giants pick at 25 over trading out of it.
I’m a draft nerd I watch it over any NBA or NHL playoff game thank god Knicks clinched last night wouldve been very conflicted had there been a game 6 on Friday.

Reaction Score
Young will go 1, Anderson will go 2 because the Texans are stupid. Then the draft starts
Anderson is the safer pick and Texans will suck anyways getting a qb next year, maybe Caleb Williams. Demeco Ryan’s isn’t gonna pass up on the next generational guy from his alma mater.

Reaction Score
Anderson is the safer pick and Texans will suck anyways getting a qb next year, maybe Caleb Williams. Demeco Ryan’s isn’t gonna pass up on the next generational guy from his alma mater.
How about both a generational player and a franchise qb.

Reaction Score
5 picks to go and I like the way it's playing out for the Giants so far. Should have their choice between at least 1 or 2 WRs/CBs

Reaction Score
Like the pick it’s a scheme fit Winks kind of guy a fast physical corner badly needed against the Eagles.

Reaction Score
Desperately needed an outside corner and I love the Banks scheme fit and athleticism. The Porter Jr fall is interesting.

Reaction Score
I'm pretty happy with Banks! Good size for a CB and I like his scouting report on his quickness, aggressiveness and tackling ability.

Oh, and this...

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The draft could not have gone any better for the Patriots. Gonzalez is exactly what they needed, slipped to 14. They move back, allowing the Bears to take the OT the Jets needed with #15, got a 4th and still got their guy at #17.

Several really good guys still on the board, especially at TE. Pats have 11 picks to package, move up and grab their guys.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

Not anymore, I like to catch the Washington and New England picks, but TV is no longer the only outlet. It's real easy to get caught up via Twitter, team sites, fantasy platforms, and the NFL, itself.

Husky25

Reaction Score
The draft could not have gone any better for the Patriots. Gonzalez is exactly what they needed, slipped to 14. They move back, allowing the Bears to take the OT the Jets needed with #15, got a 4th and still got their guy at #17.

Several really good guys still on the board, especially at TE. Pats have 11 picks to package, move up and grab their guys.
Gonzalez was a steal for New England.

Husky25

Reaction Score
There’s a number of ways Giants could go wr, cb, lb, draft the top center, there’s even a rumor they could draft Jahmyr Gibbs to replace Saquon, wouldn’t even be shocked if Schoen traded down.
Not a huge fan of early first round running backs, particularly for teams with other needs and/or not close to contending. With that in mind, Robinson to Atlanta was not a good pick and Gibbs to Detroit at 12 was gawdawful. It has nothing to do with a player's talent, but depending on a teams OL, running back tends to be plug and play, and their league life span is generally not that long.

Washington should have taken Gonzalez over Forbes, who has to put on 20+ pounds without losing anything off his quick twitch movement or inherent instincts. He will probably start as a nickel corner before moving outside.

Begrudgingly, I think The Giants did well with their pick.

Reaction Score
Not a huge fan of early first round running backs, particularly for teams with other needs and/or not close to contending. With that in mind, Robinson to Atlanta was not a good pick and Gibbs to Detroit at 12 was gawdawful. It has nothing to do with a player's talent, but depending on a teams OL, running back tends to be plug and play, and their league life span is generally not that long.

Washington should have taken Gonzalez over Forbes, who has to put on 20+ pounds without losing anything off his quick twitch movement or inherent instincts. He will probably start as a nickel corner before moving outside.

Begrudgingly, I think The Giants did well with their pick.
I don’t even like taking a rb in the first 3 rds, in Peter Schraeger mock draft he had Jamar Gybss going to the Giants to be Saquon replacement. Even if Saquon were to leave I still wouldn’t take a rb in the first 3 rds.

Was suprised to see Gonzalez fall, the Pats always get it right at dbs.

Reaction Score
Hoping for best available between WR, LB, G, S, and C tonight for the giants in the two rounds.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom