News From The Carwash...... | The Boneyard

News From The Carwash......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Wake Range Rover guy back again today. Says hey kid got some updates for you.. rumor inside "your huskies are not coming here, but B1G things are being discussed and come bowl season, more announcements will be made!" Keep your head up, sad they won't be joining us." I then said, you better be right or no more Rain-X for you!!!

Reaction Score
Love the Wake car wash insider. If B1G things do happen for us at his time frame I'll send you some cash to pay for a full detailing of his RR.

Reaction Score
Love the Wake car wash insider. If B1G things do happen for us at his time frame I'll send you some cash to pay for a full detailing of his RR.
Not only will I match your detailing offer $4$ but I'll kick in additional $$ to get the guy a real RR (Rolls Royce).

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Perhaps instead of saying ""your huskies are not coming here, but B1G things are being discussed and come bowl season, more announcements will be made!" Keep your head up, sad they won't be joining us.", he said ""your huskies are not coming here, but big things are being discussed and come bowl season, more announcements will be made!" Keep your head up, sad they won't be joining us."

In other words, "big things" that don't include UConn + B1G.

Can you please go back to the car wash and confirm? He's clearly connected and our most trusted source for UConn CR news.

GG

Reaction Score
Crazy question, but is this car wash in CT? What has this person said in the past, if anything, that turned out to be accurate?

Reaction Score
Perhaps instead of saying ""your huskies are not coming here, but B1G things are being discussed and come bowl season, more announcements will be made!" Keep your head up, sad they won't be joining us.", he said ""your huskies are not coming here, but big things are being discussed and come bowl season, more announcements will be made!" Keep your head up, sad they won't be joining us."

Can you please go back to the car wash and confirm? He's clearly connected and our most trusted source for UConn CR news.

Wha? The words B1G and Big sound nothing alike. . . :rolleyes:

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I have always felt its BIG or bust....the ACC thinks they can take NYC w/o us (among other issues they have with UConn)....and they will be disappointed to find mediocre results with this approach. NYC is a stew as we all know and to make college sports work in town, its best to have multiple local teams to talk about.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Crazy question, but is this car wash in CT? What has this person said in the past, if anything, that turned out to be accurate?
No it's in NC.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If he turns out to be right, I am totally springing for one of these for him:
magic_tree_new_car_scent_windscreen.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I am relatively new here, read the original posters ACC thread a few months ago that was reposted above.

Can someone fill me in though on whether or not this is even slightly legit? Or just random ramblings and wishful thinking?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I am relatively new here, read the original posters ACC thread a few months ago that was reposted above.

Can someone fill me in though on whether or not this is even slightly legit? Or just random ramblings and wishful thinking?
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Legit? You question whether it was legit?
What part of "I met some guy in a car wash" didn't you understand?

Dooley

Reaction Score
...or for that matter, the ACC added Louisville during money/football season.

Reaction Score
...or for that matter, the ACC added Louisville during money/football season.

Syracuse, Pitt, Maryland, Rutgers, and Louisville all moved during football seasons. Boston College, too. Not sure where they were getting that from...

Reaction Score

Clearly, he meant UConn to the B1g. What he left out is that this guy at the car wash told me the Warde convinced Susan a few weeks back to take the endowment and go all in on shorting Disney. WIN - WIN. We join the conference we desire and we make good money on the demise of ESPN.

Dooley

Reaction Score
A big announcement made during bowl season must be why we couldn't renew for 3 seasons at this past renewal period. Prices are going to go up to reflect the new and improved P5 schedule as well as the "Gold" undercarriage cleaning package that will come with every purchase of a season ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom