new uni's | Page 2 | The Boneyard

new uni's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There's an old adage--be careful what you wish for. Sorry, but these unis miss the mark .The helmet and uniform design is bland and the Husky is too small. I actually prefer what we had over these new versions. That's me. And yes, I realize change usually grows on you over time, but I'm not impressed. Given what they selected I'd love to see the versions that were eliminated--lol. But hopefully, since winning cures most ills, these unis will become way more appealing.

Reaction Score
11045475.jpeg

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
There's an old adage--be careful what you wish for. Sorry, but these unis miss the mark .The helmet and uniform design is bland and the Husky is too small. I actually prefer what we had over these new versions. That's me. And yes, I realize change usually grows on you over time, but I'm not impressed. Given what they selected I'd love to see the versions that were eliminated--lol. But hopefully, since winning cures most ills, these unis will become way more appealing.
Haha... Yeah be careful what you wish for is right. These are just not an improvement on anything.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I really like the new addition of the CT state outline above the facemask. That's cool. The actual helmet, and new logo on the side isn't really working for me. The new uni's are meh... Clearly they tried to copy the basketball uni's here. Just don't look like a big time program to me. And here's a thought... WHY didn't UConn do a team unveiling video like we've seen all the other big time programs do over the recent years, showing the players the new jersey combos?? Where's the hype? Where's the excitement? There is none. Zero.

I am intrigued to see these new grey 3rd uni's though. Here's hoping they are legit!

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
It appears there will be no consensus on the uniforms. The best we can hope for is to win and have them grow on us.

One thing that's not good is changing them every few years. That screams "instability" and "chaos" ... not exactly themes the Big 10 is looking for.

Should have stayed with the block "C".

Reaction Score
Love the new unis, and glad to see they got rid of the hideous long stripes, but I hate the helmet.

Reaction Score
It appears there will be no consensus on the uniforms. The best we can hope for is to win and have them grow on us.

One thing that's not good is changing them every few years. That screams "instability" and "chaos" ... not exactly themes the Big 10 is looking for.

Should have stayed with the block "C".
Just like Oregon. Changing every week, "well that didn't work, let's try something else." Uniforms are just that uniforms. This isn't the Army, Navy or Coast Guard and I am not talking about football uniforms. Many big programs tweak theirs year to year it seems.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Dear Nike Designer of College Football Uniforms,

You should really quit your day job. You've f*@ked us over twice in two years!

Thanks for making us look even worse.

Signed,
UConn Country (all of it)

PS- How come you got Oregon's 3 million jerseys so right, and UConn's TWO so wrong?

Reaction Score
Love the new unis, and glad to see they got rid of the hideous long stripes, but I hate the helmet.
Love but hate? So which is it? You're ok with them? Some of you crack me up. "I love them, but.." "I love my wife, but..."

Reaction Score
Dear Nike Designer of College Football Uniforms,

You should really quit your day job. You've f*@ked us over twice in two years!

Thanks for making us look even worse.

Signed,
UConn Country (all of it)

PS- How come you got Oregon's 3 million jerseys so right, and UConn's TWO so wrong?
Do you really not know the answer to this?

Reaction Score
god you guys are miserable its unbelievable. no one cares what anyone on this board thinks there is alot more people that matter way more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom