New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
And Graves has a extensive review scheduled with the AD next week. Yikes!
If he was going to get fired I feel like it would've happened by now. Tennessee was much quicker to let go of Harper, same for Kentucky with Elzy. What's the point of firing Graves now when the good coaches on the job hunt have likely found new jobs already?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Based on that response, I take it she's a good player who could make the transition to the ACC.

I know she gave us heck in the first round of the tournament. I don't want anything positive to happen that might make them a better team. No offense to the Chapel Hill fans, but I detest the school you root for. No offense.

This coupled with the early enrollment of the star PG from VA suggests Kelly is probably gone.

Reaction Score
I know she gave us heck in the first round of the tournament. This coupled with the early enrollment of the star PG from VA suggests Kelly is probably gone.
Good point. Forgot about the early enrolee.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I know she gave us heck in the first round of the tournament. I don't want anything positive to happen that might make them a better team. No offense to the Chapel Hill fans, but I detest the school you root for. No offense.

This coupled with the early enrollment of the star PG from VA suggests Kelly is probably gone.
@cancontent

I think Deja is slip-slidin' away to somewhere else, based on this give and take.
Plus, I think it best for Deja and Courtney just to move on....tried hard, wasn't getting any further.

Last edited:

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Boston College brings someone in to join Ms. Waggoner and crew....

Reaction Score
Didn't watch enough of them to tell if Neighbors let her play as a guard or not.

Maybe she'll flourish at LSU. She was a big time recruit who definitely hasn't lived up to expectations thus far.
Will LSU coach allows her to shoot 3s?

Reaction Score
A Jasper from Croatia! Best of luck going forward in the Bronx (oddly, that's where Manhattan College is...). ;)
As mentioned in another post, The Jaspers named after Brother Jasper, who as athletic director, brought baseball in the late 1800’s and was the coach who started the 7th inning stretch.

Reaction Score
It'd be fun to see Gray in Columbus. Going from passive zone D to a press

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Or Van Slooten. Isn’t she from Ohio as well?

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Couldn't that tweet mean that someone is transferring out of Ohio State?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Couldn't that tweet that someone is transferring out of Ohio State?
Possible. If that's the case, it would be a big name as they didn't post anything when Shumate or Harris entered the portal.

Reaction Score
Couldn't that tweet mean that someone is transferring out of Ohio State?

That same poster tweeted a person chugging beer 2 days ago. Yet, Beers hasn't hit the portal yet. So it could mean anything at this point.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Or Van Slooten. Isn’t she from Ohio as well?
VanSlooten is from Ohio but I'd be shocked if she went to Ohio State. She's never really shown interest in being at OSU. I think she'd prefer to be far from Ohio. Maybe end up at Baylor, Colorado, big swing for U of Miami if she had a good relationship with Tricia Cullop growing up.

Dillon77

Reaction Score

That is Pitt's second transfer portal commitment. Raeven Boswell, a guard from Ga. Tech is the other. Yes, both of them are from within the ACC.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom