New QB Target for 2015? | Page 8 | The Boneyard

New QB Target for 2015?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wing - the downside of the ignore feature is that not all things folks have to say on other topics make them fall into the ignore them all the time category. For me, that is deserving of only a choice few people because they NEVER have a post of value/insight or are clear external trolls just looking to incite.

Recognizing my role in this, I'm gonna use the ignore feature on all of the people who either provoke these fights or just post continual nonsense.

Hopefully it becomes a better place for everyone.

I do this in the name of mojo for today. Amen.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I gotta say, if you use the ignore feature on many folks, it makes it near impossible to follow any thread. You have no clue who someone is responding to or what they are referring to.

While it's a useful feature, it's best used for those that are true trolls an you know will vanish in a month or so or those that speak gibberish like whatever his name was this season, chub something. He quickly found my ignore list.

So be careful Jimmy, you might find it hard to even follow threads.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I have no one on ignore - even those who feel like name calling, which in my crazy world/mind, makes you the automatic loser of an argument.

Curious - can I see which users have me on ignore? I'm sure there are plenty!

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
grsa94 8:47pm via Twitter for Android
Don't ever let somebody tell you that you can't do something! I'm so excited to officially be a UConn Husky, but this is only the beginning!

grsa94 8:42pm via Twitter for Android
I have dreamed of playing division 1 football since I was a little kid, and today that dream has become a reality.

pic.twitter.com/tF00KmyEEo

Reaction Score
I'm glad the staff liked his film because that's not impressive at all. This is still good news, we need the depth there, and as I said, Houston was impressed enough to bring him in. But those numbers aren't good any way you view them. Whitmer and Lorenzen lit up JUCO.

I believe he did have threw 11 TDs to 2(in think) INTs in 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak