NCAA Tournament, week 1 of 3 | Page 26 | The Boneyard

NCAA Tournament, week 1 of 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Not sure about that ... they have some nice young players but losing 4 seniors and only once recruit - maybe a trip to the portal is in order. NC State will certainly fall back, but their are other good teams in the ACC including a current #1 seed.

They (State) are gonna take a tumble for sure.... but I was saying ND will be at the top for a few years to come. I figure State will drop to about 4th or 5th... depending on transfers.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
ND's inexperience showed down the stretch. Miles tried to do too much IMO but had a great game overall. NC State's experience came through. Incredible play by Crutchfield in the 4th and heck of a steal by Perez.

Gotta feel for Dara Mabrey, really tough way to lose and burden that. I know a lot of people aren't fans of her sister, but from what I can tell Dara seems like a great kid.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
ND's inexperience showed down the stretch. Miles tried to do too much IMO but had a great game overall. NC State's experience came through. Incredible play by Crutchfield in the 4th and heck of a steal by Perez.

Gotta feel for Dara Mabrey, really tough way to lose and burden that. I know a lot of people aren't fans of her sister, but from what I can tell Dara seems like a great kid.
My tear ducts aren't generous or forgiving enough for me to ever be able to shed a tear for a Mabrey. But I agree with the rest of what you say! ;)

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
ND made enough mistakes to go around. It wasn't just Dara's fault and hopefully her teammates and coaches rolecognize that.

That said, the season ending due to a horrible Mabrey ball handling error is somehow sickeningly predictable.

Love her as a shooter but she has a knack for bad turnovers as a ballhandler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom