NBA Summer League | Page 3 | The Boneyard

NBA Summer League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
looks good. polished. if the heat think zoran or tj are better pg's they are drunk

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I have watched four hours of Celtics summer league.

I am basically this guy (Murray, not Martin):

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Any word how Bazz looked?

Reaction Score
I didn't expect much from him after coming back from several months off due to surgery, but he looked great. Finished on the drive, some great passing and his sick handle on full display. Announcer once said "Napier going full Seth Curry now"...just drained two free throws to win the game.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I didn't expect much from him after coming back from several months off due to surgery, but he looked great. Finished on the drive, some great passing and his sick handle on full display. Announcer once said "Napier going full Seth Curry now"...just drained two free throws to win the game.
Calling Bazz Seth Curry is an insult.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Boatright's A:T is a little better now, at exactly 1.0. With the 4 assists in his last game he now has 5:5, an improvement from 1:4 before that game.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Bazz looks considerably stronger...bodes well for him!
He's playing tmw at 10am, should get decent pt with Tyler Johnson breaking his jaw. Watching his last game, one thing that stuck out was how easy finished at the rim compared to his last summer. This could be just a one game aberration, but the added strength will/has def helped in that dept.

Reaction Score
Boatright played really well again today after struggling a bit in the last 2 games. Nets only had 6 players so he played 38+ mins. Finished with 24 points (8-20, 3-8 from 3) and 7 assists. Led all players in both. Also had 3 rebounds, 1 steal, and 2 TO. Great outing.

Reaction Score
napier starts in vegas tonight vs jazz and bryce cotton. got a quick pull after doing a bunch of dumb ish. terrible shot , and a turnover.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
napier starts in vegas tonight vs jazz and bryce cotton. got a quick pull after doing a bunch of dumb ish. terrible shot , and a turnover.
I didnt mind that turnover but I guess you gotta know who your passing to.. I stopped watching after that but this happened:

Reaction Score
didn't see the game but Boat had 16, 2, 2, with 2 TOs. Still shooting the 3 ball at a very nice clip, 4-7, his improvement from there over the past year will be what gets him a spot. Crazy to think after what we saw of them the last 2 years of them starting together but Boat might be the better 3 pointer shooter over Bazz right now. Bazz's jumpshooting is in the toilet.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Boat just been splashing threes. Not exactly sure how the final minute looked but from the play by play it looked like they took Boat out when they were up for defensive purposes (I assume cause of how the game vs heat ended, which is lame cuz I know Boat aint giving up a basket like that again) they put Hollins in who gives up the lead by fouling but luckily cavs fouled on a 3 so Nets won...Either way another nice showing from Boat look forward to seeing the highlights

Reaction Score
Hasheem just got tossed vs wiz. No clue what he said to the ref but come on how do you toss a guy in a summer league game?

Reaction Score
didn't see the game but Boat had 16, 2, 2, with 2 TOs. Still shooting the 3 ball at a very nice clip, 4-7, his improvement from there over the past year will be what gets him a spot. Crazy to think after what we saw of them the last 2 years of them starting together but Boat might be the better 3 pointer shooter over Bazz right now. Bazz's jumpshooting is in the toilet.
think that has something to do with boat being able to really use his legs on shots. napier is a more 'talented' shooter, like with step backs that are toughly contested , just being able to shoot the ball from anywhere in the gym under duress. boats improvements on his jumpshooting ability is just draw dropping, elite mechanics now adays. anytime he shoots i feel like he shooting like his last shot of the game, or a game winner. lazer beam focus.

Reaction Score
think that has something to do with boat being able to really use his legs on shots. napier is a more 'talented' shooter, like with step backs that are toughly contested , just being able to shoot the ball from anywhere in the gym under duress. boats improvements on his jumpshooting ability is just draw dropping, elite mechanics now adays. anytime he shoots i feel like he shooting like his last shot of the game, or a game winner. lazer beam focus.
Yea but the thing is Bazz no longer makes any of these jumpers, the stepbacks, the pull ups, the jumpers over bigs when they get caught on a switch with him, he's bricking the majority of these and they're not really close. Not sure what's going on with him that's turned him into a good free throw shooting version of Taliek but its not conducive to a long term career in the NBA. I just got a bad feeling that after this season he's gonna be in a tough spot and I don't know if he's gonna get the type of look that Shane Larkin got from the Nets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom