NBA Summer League | Page 11 | The Boneyard

NBA Summer League

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I’m super pumped (not surprised though) that Jackson got an NBA contract. Both him and Sanogo will probably struggle a bit on the offensive end because they have very unique offensive roles that isn’t helped by Summer League iso ball. Hope Sanogo is able to do enough with his chances offensively and on the boards to get heavy consideration for time with the Bulls…

Reaction Score
I guess I just don’t see the point of this. It’s one glorified pickup game. It’s like the people calling Wembanyama a bust after yesterday.
It give the rookies a head start on learning the basics of their NBA team's offense and defense. It allows the teams to see multiple players that were not drafted. It gives the coaches a chance to observe players strengths and weakness.

If you are watching the game for the score, it doesn't tell you much. If anyone is decalring that W is a bust, that says much more about them than it does about W.

Reaction Score
Just watched a few minutes of Andre's game last night and checked the box score. Leading rebounder with 11. In my opinion he will end up being a point guard which is what DH said a couple of years ago. Timme played 7 minutes and maybe it was my imagination but he passed up passes to Andre and made more difficult passes instead. Timme is one of the most unlikeable players I remember.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Just f with you... beautiful family you got there.
Hawk got 16 pts on his first debut, and missed 5 foul shots. Nerves definitely got him but you can see him will flourish in the NBA games by consistently getting open with ease.

Stop worrying....like a dad.
Woah not my kids! It was a service trip lol. No kids yet.

And he has a good situation. Feel like he should be fine. I probably have a bad tendency to constantly think about how something could be better instead of enjoying what it is. It’s helpful in some ways but can be annoying in others. My gf would definitely say it’s way more annoying than anything else.

Thinking how Andre is going to fit next to Giannas keeps me up at night. But he’ll probably figure it out. He’s the kind of professional NBA teams love and will find a role for and he’s showing it in summer league.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Woah not my kids! It was a service trip lol. No kids yet.

And he has a good situation. Feel like he should be fine. I probably have a bad tendency to constantly think about how something could be better instead of enjoying what it is. It’s helpful in some ways but can be annoying in others. My gf would definitely say it’s way more annoying than anything else.

Thinking how Andre is going to fit next to Giannas keeps me up at night. But he’ll probably figure it out. He’s the kind of professional NBA teams love and will find a role for and he’s showing it in summer league.
If thinking how Andre is going to fit keeps you up at night you may want to hold off on having kids altogether.:cool:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
IMG_9530.jpeg

Reaction Score
Bouk drew a ton of fouls in college. He's completely lost that part of his game. No foul shots in the last game and a half on 31 shots.

Reaction Score
Really hope Bouk has been good with his money because he's definitely out of the league this year. He's been bad enough that I could see the Hornets cutting him and eating the guaranteed money. Saddest part is he really doesn't even look like he cares

Reaction Score
Both Bouk and the Charlotte summer league team are unwatchable...and @WrenchFan69 is right, it looks like Bouk could not care less

Reaction Score
Bouk needs a new team. He has talent, just completely wasted in Charlotte

Reactions: Orc
Reaction Score
The only good thing for Bouknight is that McGowens and Smith who could take his minutes have also been terrible.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Bouk drew a ton of fouls in college. He's completely lost that part of his game. No foul shots in the last game and a half on 31 shots.
Not going to take a lot of foul shots taking more 3s than 2s.

Reaction Score
Hawkins just airballed a 3. Forced it a little because his teammates are not kicking it out to him at all. His classic transition wing quick take. Needs to re-calibrate for the NBA line apparently.

Reaction Score
Hawkins just airballed a 3. Forced it a little because his teammates are not kicking it out to him at all. His classic transition wing quick take. Needs to re-calibrate for the NBA line apparently.
He got hit on the elbow.

Hawkins is going to be really good running off of screens for the catch and shoot one dribble and shoot but his handles are still way too loose.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom