May 2021 recruiting thread | Page 15 | The Boneyard

May 2021 recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
SIuconn Husky, I look forward to your posts and perspectives as much as anything on the BY. There seems to be a never ending array of talent heading to WCBB in the foreseeable future. I am in water over my head with young player overload, newbies being added almost daily. It would make my day if you and some others in the know would list who you consider the top UCONN prospects for the next couple of recruiting classes. Any thoughts as to the interest the players may have on joining UCONN would be a big point of interest. Thanks for your posts and look forward to your and others reply.
MooseJaw

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
SIuconn Husky, I look forward to your posts and perspectives as much as anything on the BY. There seems to be a never ending array of talent heading to WCBB in the foreseeable future. I am in water over my head with young player overload, newbies being added almost daily. It would make my day if you and some others in the know would list who you consider the top UCONN prospects for the next couple of recruiting classes. Any thoughts as to the interest the players may have on joining UCONN would be a big point of interest. Thanks for your posts and look forward to your and others reply.
MooseJaw

Thanks, I'll try and make a post on this in a bit.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score

Miss Shade has my stamp of approval. She imo would look great in the best color blue uniform. I am a big fan of elevation and this young lady seems to have springs in her legs, nice high release on her shots. She may just be ready to soon to want to sit on our bench for a year.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Sidwell Friends has 3 Guards, including 2 point guards, all ranked in the top 10 in their class by ESPN, so I take with a grain of salt. But that must be one talented team. Are they #1 in the country? How do 2 pg's get enough time with the ball to both be top 10? Oh yeah, and they had some kid named Azzi last year.
Kiki Rice is at Sidwell. Azzi played for St. John's College Prep, a few miles away.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Was Azzi ever at Sidwell?
Nope. I’m not sure where she went for K-8, but I think it was likely a public school in the Arlington/Falls Church area. For high school, she chose St. John’s but could have gone anywhere. I saw her play for SJC in grades 9, 10, and 11.

Reaction Score
Nope. I’m not sure where she went for K-8, but I think it was likely a public school in the Arlington/Falls Church area. For high school, she chose St. John’s but could have gone anywhere. I saw her play for SJC in grades 9, 10, and 11.
Hmmm? Why would Ralph say she went to Sidwell? Interesting. Is there another Azzi out there?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
This connection is UConn-related as the PG Jasmine Timmerson is followed by Coach Valley.

Reaction Score
Hana Muhl. Has anyone heard anything from/about her? I just looked at her films again and she is clearly a "gnat 2"....great floor sense, and a thief, just like her sister. I don't know her class, so there may not be room for her.
I enjoy going on the internet to watch Hana's highlights every week or so!!! I would love for
her to be (even ) a backup to a backup. ! Go CROATIA!!!

Reaction Score
I enjoy going on the internet to watch Hana's highlights every week or so!!! I would love for
her to be (even ) a backup to a backup. ! Go CROATIA!!!
Hana is two years younger than her sister, so she would be class of 22. I always wondered if that “fourth” possibility mentioned by Geno at that Rotary Club meeting was she.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Question for the mods:

Any way we can keep this thread open for another day or two? It feels like folks are out for Memorial day and may not get caught up on later posts before it gets locked.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Miss Shade has my stamp of approval. She imo would look great in the best color blue uniform. I am a big fan of elevation and this young lady seems to have springs in her legs, nice high release on her shots. She may just be ready to soon to want to sit on our bench for a year.
Who does Ashlyn admire and look up to in basketball? " Maya Moore, Sue Bird, and Diana Taurasi". Then she mentions some fella named Michael Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom