Lubin Transferring | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Lubin Transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Lubin from the one game I watched him in HS looked like he was 6-8 260 and a much better athlete. He was actually closer to 6-5 I believe and although I think he played the way I thought he would in some fashion(an enforcer type) he was not nearly the player I thought we were getting. That being said hes going to be a really good player inside for a smaller college. He gets to work on his body and develop his game and he will be fun to watch develop from a far.
Where do you have him going in your mock draft?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
We're a feeder program for Western Kentucky.

Although the NCAA eventually scuttled it, Michael Bradley transferred to WKU. He had to bounce again to Vincennes Community College and then Samford when there was some kerfuffle about his eligibility.

Reaction Score
We're a feeder program for Western Kentucky.

Although the NCAA eventually scuttled it, Michael Bradley transferred to WKU. He had to bounce again to Vincennes Community College and then Samford when there was some kerfuffle about his eligibility.

Is he eligible for next year? Would be the last guy to have "played" for Calhoun to be in college.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Is he eligible for next year? Would be the last guy to have "played" for Calhoun to be in college.

No - he wrapped up his college career this past season. Ended with a decent seven points and five rebound average in his senior year.

I actually saw him against Pitt really early in the season and he had a terrific game.

Also, it sounds like he ended up in a good place after a chaotic start to his career.

Reaction Score
No - he wrapped up his college career this past season. Ended with a decent seven points and five rebound average in his senior year.

I actually saw him against Pitt really early in the season and he had a terrific game.

Also, it sounds like he ended up in a good place after a chaotic start to his career.

Thanks Fishy for that update. Mike always seemed like a very good kid and his story was really deserving of a good ending. Best to Mike

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score

Nice story. I hope he does well this year and stays healthy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom