Lubin Transferring | The Boneyard

Lubin Transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Wish him the best, but think it's best that he plays for more of a mid major program.

Reaction Score
And it begins.

We will see what this staff is made of this spring. Anyone watching this tournament who doesn't think UConn needs a roster upgrade is not being honest. Whether it's Europe or transfers we need changes.

do you ever give it a rest? I think everyone is aware of that without you rattling off one miserable post after the other.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
And it begins.

We will see what this staff is made of this spring. Anyone watching this tournament who doesn't think UConn needs a roster upgrade is not being honest. Whether it's Europe or transfers we need help and contributors for next season.
Uhhh...no sh! t?

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
Sad to see him go. He will do well in a mid-major program. It's definitely all about playing time and he knows he won't get much here. I just didn't see Lubin ever being a big time contributer here. I wish him the best of luck!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I think with conditioning and living in the gym rock could've been a solid piece to this team. Best of luck to him. Time to go after these transfers or some freshmen who play in the front court with size or another good guard

Reaction Score
I figured this was coming. With Steve Enoch coming in, he would like be the 3rd PF behind Facey and Enoch. But in all honesty, I wish him the best of luck. He gave this team some toughness but will get a lot more playing time at a mid-major. Happy trails, ROCK!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Lubin's a good kid and he's going to be a fine addition for another program.

These kids have four years of eligibility and it likely would have taken Rock a few more years to develop into a consistent contributor here.

A step down to another program will get him on the court faster - perfectly understandable decision.

Reaction Score
No surprise as I knew it was one of 3 (KF, OC or ROCK). I wonder is there is still one more?

Reaction Score
do you ever give it a rest? I think everyone is aware of that without you rattling off one miserable post after the other.
No he does not, he is insufferable.

I am a little surprised by this, I think he can play at this level, but he it would not be next year most likely.

Good luck though, wish him the best

D

Deleted member 3149

And it begins.

We will see what this staff is made of this spring. Anyone watching this tournament who doesn't think UConn needs a roster upgrade is not being honest. Whether it's Europe or transfers we need help and contributors for next season.

We have the #3 point guard coming in............................

Reaction Score
I think with conditioning and living in the gym rock could've been a solid piece to this team. Best of luck to him. Time to go after these transfers or some freshmen who play in the front court with size or another good guard

Me too, I'm pissed. We never get big bulky guys and sometimes they are supremely effective. I saw him being a sturdy 4 year player who opposing teams remembered and feared in his junior/senior years

Reaction Score
No surprise as I knew it was one of 3 (KF, OC or ROCK). I wonder is there is still one more?

I really doubt it. Facey may start this year and even if doesn't he'll still get good minutes. His senior year he almost guaranteed to start. Omar only has 1 year of eligibility left so it really wouldn't be worth transferring. He should see some decent playing time next season anyway.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
This worked out well for the Huskies and Lubin. Nearly everyone thought he was a scholarship filler when he signed because KO couldn't land any of his targets and as many have stated here, we have too many project players. Now it's time for KO to get cracking on the recruiting trail. A single good recruit per year is not going to get it done. Best of luck Lubin. I think you will do well wherever you end up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom