Low Point | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Low Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Our goal as a program has to be to dominate this league and get the he!! out. Not to wander through and play aimlessly and with no interest or intensity. The players have to man-up and not always rely on a coach to kick their @ss at halftime to get anything out of them.

That's up to Diaco. Not on the MBB program.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
That St. Bonaventure team was not that bad. They ended up going to the NIT. This Houston team is probably going to finish with a losing record. The USF loss I was thinking of was to a Bull team that went on to the NIT. Not close to this bad a loss.

Reaction Score
That's up to Diaco. Not on the MBB program.
So you think UL's MBB championship didn't help them get out? They even played on their WBB championship game appearance and their win against Baylor. It all matters for us.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
So you think UL's MBB championship didn't help them get out? They even played on their WBB championship game appearance and their win against Baylor. It all matters for us.

You mean the 2013 NC they won AFTER they were already given the ACC offer? Obviously not.

Our 2011 Men's Championship didn't help us out. Nor did our 2009, 2010, and 2013 WCBB NCs.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
In Houston's defense, Thomas, Stiggers and the athletic 6'9" player off the bench who blocked Bazz's last shot all made exceptional plays and played with great confidence (fueled by our horrendous first half play). It could be a stepping off point for them that could lead to a solid season (NIT).

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
You mean the 2013 NC they won AFTER they were already given the ACC offer? Obviously not.

Our 2011 Men's Championship didn't help us out. Nor did our 2009, 2010, and 2013 WCBB NCs.

And the smashing success of Rutgers' and Maryland's football programs got them in the Big 10.

Reaction Score
I am going to wait to pass judgement until we play Memphis and Louisville (both looked tough yesterday).
If we played Memphis and Louisville in the same manner we played yesterday, it would have been a 30-40 point lead at the half.

Reaction Score
This is a new undiscovered low point for the program. No longer reliant on Big East creds we throw away games to 2 unranked programs. Looks like serious lack of experience in team preparation before games and lack of experience in team gel and cohesiveness. we did not have the rope to throw these away. Maybe this is new normal.
Went back to read this post to remind myself how people were giving up on this team three months ago. No matter what happens during the rest of the NCAA tournament I am incredibly proud of the Huskies and proud to be a fan.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Went back to read this post to remind myself how people were giving up on this team three months ago. No matter what happens during the rest of the NCAA tournament I am incredibly proud of the Huskies and proud to be a fan.

You can't say "I told you so" unless you actually told us so. Got a link where you "told us so"?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I am concerned that the OP is right. I was at a party so I didn't realize Houston was missing 3 starters until reading this board this morning. Houston is a terrible team that was ranked in the 200's prior to last night. I can't remember the last loss to a team this bad. The scariest part is I thought the team was playing pretty hard. uconn may just be an average or worse team.
Hee hee. :)

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I am concerned that the OP is right. I was at a party so I didn't realize Houston was missing 3 starters until reading this board this morning. Houston is a terrible team that was ranked in the 200's prior to last night. I can't remember the last loss to a team this bad. The scariest part is I thought the team was playing pretty hard. uconn may just be an average or worse team.

Someone invited you to a party?

;)

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
He didn't say "I told you so". He just said that a bunch of you were dead wrong. And you were. And I fully expect you to dig your heels in and double down on your stupidity.

He did say "I told you so", and you just did too with this post. Can you provide a link right after the Houston loss where you predicted UConn would go to the Sweet 16? Because if you didn't, STFU.

In case you forgot, you got called out by 3 members of the media for being a d***. That is pretty hard to do as a message board poster. So my question for you is: why do you make posts like this one? Every post you make is some kind of put down, insult or attack. You aren't clever, so you aren't funny, which makes it just mean, and worse, obnoxious.

Reaction Score
He did say "I told you so", and you just did too with this post. Can you provide a link right after the Houston loss where you predicted UConn would go to the Sweet 16? Because if you didn't, STFU.

In case you forgot, you got called out by 3 members of the media for being a d* . That is pretty hard to do as a message board poster. So my question for you is: why do you make posts like this one? Every post you make is some kind of put down, insult or attack. You aren't clever, so you aren't funny, which makes it just mean, and worse, obnoxious.

Give it up troll. You got a large portion of this board calling you a d*, which in your case is easy for you to do. You don't post as a fan, you post as a know it all in search for internet glory and you fail miserably at it.

Reaction Score

Neither of them said "I told you so." It's that simple.

Reaction Score
Every post you make is some kind of put down, insult or attack. You aren't clever, so you aren't funny, which makes it just mean, and worse, obnoxious.

I don't know if you were trying intentionally to be funny or not when you said this, but you are lacking some serious self awareness.

I did get a good laugh though. So, thanks.

Reaction Score
at the intersection of Cliff Clavin and Jehovah's Witness you find Nelson. UCONN is doomed unless it follows his plan.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
This ain't gonna be fun.

Last edited:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Somebody needs to talk me down. I was changing channels and saw the old Tonight Show clip with Ed Ames throwing a tomahawk at the chalk outline's testiculos.

Ames. Ax to the nuts.

Bad mojo.

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members