Lebron James about to remind the World who the Champs really are: | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Lebron James about to remind the World who the Champs really are:

Reaction Score
It was also a tie game when Jordan assisted on the game winner.

Navery is usually one of the stats nerds on the board, I'm sure he can find the probability the Heat had winning that game when Kawhi went to the line and the probability the Bulls had winning the game/series when they inbounded the ball.

The point is a tremendous amount of things went right for the Heat in a really short amount of time, for them to win that game. I think Lebron's legacy would look pretty different now had all those things not happened.

The lists when fans, media, and current players are polled have Lebron as the second best player of all-time. That's not a bad place to be, I don't think he would be there had all those things not went right in those final seconds of that game.
I know the Spurs/Heat was around 1.5% chance when LeBron turned the ball and over and up to 6.1% before Ray's shot. Don't think they tracked that stuff in the 90s but I'm sure the Bulls was higher. You're stuck on a bunch of what ifs with LeBron and I think that's dumb. You can make a million hypotheticals for every single player on Earth. But those things didn't go wrong, LeBron won those titles, which is why he's at worst the second best player of all time

Reaction Score
2-1 against Lebron in the Finals, got saved by Ray from being 3-0 against Lebron in the finals.

Won 5 championships without joining forces, won a championship and was the real mvp in his 2nd season when Lebron didn’t make the playoffs in his 2nd season.
There's no way you actually believe this. Nobody who watches as much basketball as you clealrt do from posting on this board could possibly have an opinion this dumb

Reaction Score
Wow.

It has been written about and talked about so much that Ray has been asked about it in interviews and laughed it off.

You can try and be honest about what we're talking about or you can continue with this tactic.
You’re not being honest. You bring up hypotheticals then criticize @navery12 and I when we do the same. You can’t move goalposts all day my man.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom