Lauren Cox- list of six colleges | The Boneyard

Lauren Cox- list of six colleges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Flower Mound sounds like a euphemism for lady parts.

images

Reaction Score
If she wants to stay close to home her decision has been made.
the Baylor class ahead of her has players 6'5, 6'4, and 6'3 and yes she is better than all of them, but if they are the type of players that clog up the low post area and take away the driving lanes then I think she may not get the most out of her skill set. maybe

Reaction Score
If she wants to stay close to home her decision has been made.
The fact that she eliminated Texas and lists only schools that have been highly successful indicates that she cares about more than staying close to home. My guess is it comes down to Baylor and UConn.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Only 1 is in the state of Texas... and no UT. That's surprising to me...

I'm also very surprised that she cut Texas....but happy she did. She and her family have developed a nice relationship with the Baylor program, attending a lot of Baylor games and other Baylor activities.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Well, I can only hope that Moriah's example should steer other top recruits from Texas to Connecticut. Brianna Turner isn't a bad example of leaving the Lone Star State and having it work out well, either.

Basically, there are things you can get at uconn that a high school recruit can't get elsewhere...or at least can't get as much. Some kids don't like leaving home, and some don't like jumping on the bandwagon. Those are reasons some top recruits don't come to UConn.

But if you feel at home at Storrs, experienced the five recent NCs UConn has won, watch the WNBA draft, notice the UConn presence in Team USA, and see the success in coaching or as broadcasters UConn alumnae have enjoyed, why go elsewhere?

In any event, great things will come UConn's way, even after Stewie graduates. I maintain that'll be the case whether Lauren chooses to be a part of it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom