Kiah Stokes | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kiah Stokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I am pretty sure that the only reason she has 2 blocks in any of these games is because opposing players have decided they want no part of Kiah Stokes and are keeping the ball out of her vicinity at all costs!

The Long Arm of Kiah is very long indeed...

View attachment 11714

Kiah blocking [guess Who]
Brit Griner holds the NCAA season record for blocks (223). It was set in her freshman year. Players didn't challenge her as often, once they learned of the futility.

Reaction Score
Kiah girl had another nice game today with a 76-72 win. Her team is now tied for 3rd place with
two regular season games to go. Kiah has become very consistent lately with her play.

She had 10 points, 13 rebounds and another 6 block game today. I'm sure Bill Laimbeer is following
her progress very closely and hoping he sees these same numbers from her this coming summer.

She has another game tomorrow. She should return to NY with some renewed confidence and
international experience. I look for her to have a nice season with the Liberty this summer.

Reaction Score
Kiah Stokes team finished up the regular season 18-17 record.
She had 11 points 8 rebounds 4 blocks and then 7 points, 10 rebounds and 7 blocks in her final two
regular season games. Her team is currently in 4th place with a chance to tie for 3rd place.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Kiah Stokes team finished up the regular season 18-17 record.
She had 11 points 8 rebounds 4 blocks and then 7 points, 10 rebounds and 7 blocks in her final two
regular season games. Her team is currently in 4th place with a chance to tie for 3rd place.
MoJack: Thanks for these updates. Can't wait to see what she does this summer.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Wonder if Bill Laimbeer is reading these posts? :D

I'm sure "Dollar Bill" is getting weekly reports on Kiah. I'll bet he's hoping she can come back here and ave
I am pretty sure that the only reason she has 2 blocks in any of these games is because opposing players have decided they want no part of Kiah Stokes and are keeping the ball out of her vicinity at all costs!

The Long Arm of Kiah is very long indeed...

View attachment 11714

Kiah blocking [guess Who]
Expect to see a lot more of this this season. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members