July recruiting thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

July recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"My dream school is UConn."

"My goal is to get more of those East Coast coaches to look at me. My dream school is UConn. And all those teams over there – it would be so cool to reach out to them .........'and see if they’re interested in me'...."
I have a good feeling about the answer to that query..

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"My goal is to get more of those East Coast coaches to look at me. My dream school is UConn. And all those teams over there – it would be so cool to reach out to them .........'and see if they’re interested in me'...."
Tara: "Oh great! Doesn't she know we're on the west coast damn it!!!

Reaction Score
New Morgan valley follow Sina Hollerl from Austria it appears
Does Morgan Valley follow Tilda Trygger 6' 6" wing of Sweden's U18 Fiba Women's National Team?
Sweden is currently playing in the FIBA U 18 Women's European Championships Division B in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Tilda was offered a scholarship by UCLA/Cori Clos in August 2022, and she has offers from South Florida
Ohio State University, Michigan State University and Colorado. THE ULCA offer was well before Lauren
Betts made her move. But here are her stats after 5 games (they are still playing):
Games 5, Minutes 30.0, 13. 8 ppg, rebounds per game 9.2 ( 3.8 offensive, 5.4 defensive), assist 3.2
FT % 83.3, Blocks 0.6 , Efficiency 13. 8 ??? The information I viewed said she is a WING/ FORWARD and
can play - 5!!! The Swedish center is Liv Blomkuist at 6'3" inches so there must be a good
reason that Tilda is on the WING!! She is more athletic than the Portuguese player that I have been
following 6'6" Clara Silva. Clara is more of a true center (Portugal is still playing in Konya, Turkey, in
the Division A of the European U 18 European Championships). For a point of reference on Division
A vs Division B, Division B teams have to play their way into the A Division, e.g. Ines Bettencourt was on
the Portuguese B division team last year. This year Portugal moved up to Division A with Ines' help. So there are some rather good players in the B division, it is just that their National Team is not so good. So Tilda may not have the numbers in some
sense, but she has practiced with the SENIOR SWEDISH NATIONAL TEAM since 2021 (think of Aaliyah Edwards
playing with / practicing with the Canadian National team at a much younger age. ) I plan to Update on TILDA and CLARA
late next week. Videos can be seen on the FIBA U18 Women's European Championship web page. Be
sure to add and /or look for Sofia, Bulgaria or Konya, Turkey. Z I repeat: Tilda is athletic. She plays
club BB at LULEA BASKET. Age 17, Date of birth 12/ 2/ 2006 = Class of 2024 equivalent

Reaction Score
Uconn better get on this one. A player like Byann and dream school is Connecticut will be amazing to make her dream a reality

Reaction Score
"My dream school is UConn."

I like her. Her dream school may be Uconn but her favorite professional basketball player is Candace Parker. Should that give Tennessee some hope?

Reaction Score
Does anyone know which tournaments the coaching staff is at this weekend? Mens tournaments get so much more coverage it’s crazy.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know which tournaments the coaching staff is at this weekend? Mens tournaments get so much more coverage it’s crazy.
Most likely the Nike EYBL Nationals in Chicago.

Reaction Score
Does Morgan Valley follow Tilda Trygger 6' 6" wing of Sweden's U18 Fiba Women's National Team?
Sweden is currently playing in the FIBA U 18 Women's European Championships Division B in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Tilda was offered a scholarship by UCLA/Cori Clos in August 2022, and she has offers from South Florida
Ohio State University, Michigan State University and Colorado. THE ULCA offer was well before Lauren
Betts made her move. But here are her stats after 5 games (they are still playing):
Games 5, Minutes 30.0, 13. 8 ppg, rebounds per game 9.2 ( 3.8 offensive, 5.4 defensive), assist 3.2
FT % 83.3, Blocks 0.6 , Efficiency 13. 8 ??? The information I viewed said she is a WING/ FORWARD and
can play - 5!!! The Swedish center is Liv Blomkuist at 6'3" inches so there must be a good
reason that Tilda is on the WING!! She is more athletic than the Portuguese player that I have been
following 6'6" Clara Silva. Clara is more of a true center (Portugal is still playing in Konya, Turkey, in
the Division A of the European U 18 European Championships). For a point of reference on Division
A vs Division B, Division B teams have to play their way into the A Division, e.g. Ines Bettencourt was on
the Portuguese B division team last year. This year Portugal moved up to Division A with Ines' help. So there are some rather good players in the B division, it is just that their National Team is not so good. So Tilda may not have the numbers in some
sense, but she has practiced with the SENIOR SWEDISH NATIONAL TEAM since 2021 (think of Aaliyah Edwards
playing with / practicing with the Canadian National team at a much younger age. ) I plan to Update on TILDA and CLARA
late next week. Videos can be seen on the FIBA U18 Women's European Championship web page. Be
sure to add and /or look for Sofia, Bulgaria or Konya, Turkey. Z I repeat: Tilda is athletic. She plays
club BB at LULEA BASKET. Age 17, Date of birth 12/ 2/ 2006 = Class of 2024 equivalent
Like Roy Rogers I think UConn needs its own Trygger. Much better than Silva in athleticism and 3 point shooting. Wimpy in the post. Dorka like.

Reaction Score

UConn is getting a rock in Cheli. I watched both of her games today and she does everything. Never stops and takes no plays off. Plays PG and has legitimate PG skills at 6-2, handled Exodus' all game press and has the speed and lateral quickness to play D on PGs. Played a lot of defense inside because they have no one bigger and challenged Koval on the boards and outrebounded her 14-12 and went 8-8 from the line in the last 2 minutes when Exodus had to foul. She's a coach on the floor.

Reaction Score
New Morgan valley follow Sina Hollerl from Austria it appears
Raina Tomasicka- ever watch that player? Spitting image of Caitlin Clark, why is she not being mentioned?

Reaction Score
Any idea where UConn coaches were this weekend and who they were watching? Saw South Carolina, Stanford, UCLA etc representation at EYBL but mums the world in UConn.

Reaction Score
Addison Deal is the real deal (pun intended)

Will be interesting to see how her recruitment shakes out.

Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score
You could be right. I saw this. Maybe a different Meta Hoops team.

But then I realized that as a rising junior she may still have fit in the 15 age group. Wish I could find a box score. I'm confused now. This graphic is showing a 17U and 16U team result for Meta Hoops isn't it?

Reaction Score
Raina Tomasicka- ever watch that player? Spitting image of Caitlin Clark, why is she not being mentioned?
Because as stated this is a new following by Morgan whereas Raina has been mentioned already in prior threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom