July recruiting thread | Page 16 | The Boneyard

July recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Are you a man or woman? Need to know before I put you on the list for whiskey and cigars. Fellas meet about once every other month in Rancho. I am unable to PM for some reason?
Lol Mdoggie. Female. And whiskey, cigars, etc are not for my partaking. None-the-less, I'd like to meet up with you and other fans, as long as my schedule allows it.

PS: Shared my original (typo) message with my hubby, and he had a great LOL himself.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Bring her home.
1658704997992.png

Reaction Score
Lol Mdoggie. Female. And whiskey, cigars, etc are not for my partaking. None-the-less, I'd like to meet up with you and other fans, as long as my schedule allows it.

PS: Shared my original (typo) message with my hubby, and he had a great LOL himself.
Mjlcoach@gmail.com

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Question for those in the know - have KK Arnold and Qadence Samuels upped their games since committing or are they just getting more attention?

Reaction Score
Question for those in the know - have KK Arnold and Qadence Samuels upped their games since committing or are they just getting more attention?
KK had lots of attention even before UConn

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
4 UCONN commits (KK, Qadence, Ashlynn & Ice) are having very good summers and are getting more attention as a result. Although she did make the USA U17 team because of injury I think KK is going into the Fall as one of the favorites to win many national awards.
At the same time that these 4 have upped their games, some of the other highly sought after recruits in the class of 23 have not exactly distinguished themselves in either AAU or at USA basketball. Players such as M.Williams, Kitts, Cunningham, Del Rosario, & Prosper playing sub par also means more attention is bound to be focused on the kids that are playing well.

Reaction Score
JMO, I’ve felt for two years that Arnold is the best PG in the ‘23 class based just on talent and the more she plays top competition her confidence is really expanding as she sees how well she can handle it. I haven’t seen enough of Samuels to be sure but it’s certainly possible that her UConn recruitment has attracted more attention. She has a lot of potential and her athleticism and effort seem to be really good. I think consistency is where she needs work, particularly her shooting which seems to be a little streaky. But that should improve the more she gets to play against better talent.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

Sounds like Q's upped her game around May when UConn first noticed and has kept it up.

KK seemingly has had a terrific summer, but she was already composite 8th rank.

Reaction Score
I think KK is just playing at a different level right now whereas Qadence is getting some new attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom