Jordan Brand Classic | The Boneyard

Jordan Brand Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's on at 7:00 pm on ESPN2. I have to miss the game so I was hoping some of you will post updates on how the game is going. I know Daniel Hamilton is playing so I was really looking forward to seeing him play. I plan on watching it at a later date when I have time. Are there any other players/match ups to look for in the game?

Reaction Score
Too much Chatty Cathy from the commentators. Difficult to follow who is doing what since they aren't talking about the play happening. I wish they would focus more on the game. The uniforms are really ugly & distracting.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Too much Chatty Cathy from the commentators. Difficult to follow who is doing what since they aren't talking about the play happening. I wish they would focus more on the game. The uniforms are really ugly & distracting.

The commentators are absolutely brutal. They are completely ignoring the play on the floor. Why have them if they are just going to talk about duke?

Reaction Score
If the they say jalil Okafor once more, I'll puke.

Okafor actually looks pretty good. He's gotten into great shape, quicker & more athletic than advertised. Damn, Puke!!!!

Reaction Score
Is this game about who's playing or guys who have played & are in the NBA now? I guess that's what you get with NBA guys running their mouths. They know nothing about these current players. :(

At least Maya Moore was mentioned, again Pro now.

Reaction Score
Not gonna be able to watch the game. Who were the starters for each team?

Reaction Score
Ok, I'm in my mid 40's, I mean mid 20's, and Cliff Alexander looks older than me. Just saying... He's still good....

Reaction Score
Does he remind anyone else of Rip?He has a similar build. This kid has got a nice quick stroke. He should be able to score a ton of points just coming off screens. This kid looks like the real deal.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
great stroke, handle and instinctive passer!
Defense, well...Coach Ollie will have him start working on that during summer school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom