Jordan Brand Classic | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jordan Brand Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
He started the the 1st & 2nd half, but in total he's only played like 10 mins (if that) Been riding the pine most the game.
Nice Stroke, and good energy, with development an absolute NBA'r

Btw HS All Star games are the worst (horrible display of D, the whole game is transition), rather be in Sunday school learning about Jebediah

Reaction Score
Think he had about 9 points in about 20-25 min.
Very smooth player. Nice handle and very versatile In his movement.
Needs to get stronger but i like what I saw

sammydabiz

Reaction Score
Think he had about 9 points in about 20-25 min.
Very smooth player. Nice handle and very versatile In his movement.
Needs to get stronger but i like what I saw
Not sure what game you were watching (or maybe thought Stanley Johnson was DHam) But no way he played 20-25 mins, not even close bud

Reaction Score
Dham will be at UConn 2 years then off to the NBA. He will blow up his Soph year then adios. Just needs UConn style conditioning for his cardio and strength. He is pretty much a Rip Hamilton clone with a better handle. His jumper may not be as consistent close to 3 point range until his Soph year but his mid range could be lethal this year.

What a stud this kid is gonna be...

Reaction Score
These all star games are boring. No defense at all. I watched when DH played, otherwise no interest. The guy who gets the ball shoots. The kid going to SMU is a stud!

Reaction Score
Not sure what game you were watching (or maybe thought Stanley Johnson was DHam) But no way he played 20-25 mins, not even close bud

Had the right guy but was fast forwarding and misjudged the time.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Kid didnt look as skinny as i thought he was.what does everyone think his true height is after watching tonight.

Reaction Score
Ok so he did get a lot of playing time? He looked good then, beefing up a lil? So bummed I missed it, unless it was boring then I'm not upset

Reaction Score
Ok so he did get a lot of playing time? He looked good then, beefing up a lil? So bummed I missed it, unless it was boring then I'm not upset
He started but he only played 11 minutes. Still dropped 10 points, but you can tell from only those 11 minutes that he is going to be a stud. So smooth, nice jumper, good handle and even went up for a couple offensive rebounds. I am so psyched this kid is a husky.

C

Chief00

The Rock better have muscle on top of muscle cuz we have no one else with muscle. True we were the mentally toughest team in the F4 but hope we get more than one guy who can kick butt inside - Shabazz was our top rebounder, I believe.

Reaction Score
The Rock better have muscle on top of muscle cuz we have no one else with muscle. True we were the mentally toughest team in the F4 but hope we get more than one guy who can kick butt inside - Shabazz was our top rebounder, I believe.

In the regular season he was.. in the tournament, I'm pretty sure Neils was the leading rebounder at a shade over 6 rpg

C

Chief00

A couple folks asked me to breakdown Dham's game. Don't have time now; maybe sometime soon.

Reaction Score
Kid didnt look as skinny as i thought he was.what does everyone think his true height is after watching tonight.

6'8.5" in shoes plus the hair makes him about 7 feet :) he will be listed at 6'9". Comparing how he looks now to when he got measured over the summer I would guess he is around 185 lbs right now. Hopefully he can up the weight a little before the season and be a dominant SF.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Daniel-Hamilton-72516/

sammydabiz

Reaction Score
How can you believe a guy who spells like this: "Boatwright and Nappier" ? LOL

Still like his thoughts on The Rock
Ha! Didn't catch that.... But ya, when it comes to Lubin any news is always appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom