Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Class of 2024 rankings

2024 1.jpg

2024 2.jpg

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
So are we still waiting for the second top 5 commit for 2024 that Geno alluded to, or is Kelis it?

Fisher is a 2025 so she can't be who Geno was alluding to. Also she is currently ranked 23rd in her class by both ESPN and Prospects Nation.

Reaction Score
Assuming anyone missed the thread on it, 2025 PG Kelis Fisher has committed to UConn.

Nice to get a PG that’ll be there for two years with KK.

I do wonder what this means (if anything?) for ‘24’s Jaloni Cambridge, who, to me, has shown interest in UConn and seems to actively keep up with the team per her Twitter likes.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Nice to get a PG that’ll be there for two years with KK.

I do wonder what this means (if anything?) for ‘24’s Jaloni Cambridge, who, to me, has shown interest in UConn and seems to actively keep up with the team per her Twitter likes.

I wonder what it means for Imari Berry who UConn has seemed to track more heavily than Cambridge. But the Huskies were also recruiting Katie Fiso and Kayleigh Heckel so it could be that no amount of lead guards is too many for Geno these days.

Reaction Score
I wonder what it means for Imari Berry who UConn has seemed to track more heavily than Cambridge. But the Huskies were also recruiting Katie Fiso and Kayleigh Heckel so it could be that no amount of lead guards is too many for Geno these days.

I’ve been impressed with Berry each time I’ve seen her highlights. I’ll take either (or both) out of Tennessee.

With the unfortunate injury bug the past couple seasons, it’s easy to see why he’s after so many guards.

I’d like to see a big in this class, however.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I’ve been impressed with Berry each time I’ve seen her highlights. I’ll take either (or both) out of Tennessee.

With the unfortunate injury bug the past couple seasons, it’s easy to see why he’s after so many guards.

I’d like to see a big in this class, however.

The new recruiting philosophy is to get 2 kids for every position, because one of them could get injured. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom