James Madison Post Game Thread | The Boneyard

James Madison Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
Every week I put on the game thinking maybe this will be the day they surprise me and get a great W. I don’t know why.

I don’t care if Mora stays, I just need him to fix the damn thing. We all know what the problems are. Just shut up and win.

Reaction Score
JMU was better and more physical.
Tough day for Huskies.
Well lucky you. You have a kid that goes to JMU so you can adopt them as your team. That games was brutal.

Reaction Score
At least we aren’t losing again this season.

I know the last two weeks have been rough, but I’m seeing the glimpses that tell me we aren’t losing to UMass and definitely not Sacred Heart. Not exactly the highest standard, but it’s all we got left this year…

Reaction Score
At least we aren’t losing again this season.

I know the last two weeks have been rough, but I’m seeing the glimpses that tell me we aren’t losing to UMass and definitely not Sacred Heart. Not exactly the highest standard, but it’s all we got left this year…
This team does not know how to win. That is an enormous hurddle to overcome. I think we are in for some battles.

Reaction Score
JMU had RB's and defensive backs that all looked bigger than our players at the same positions. Plus LBs as well. Then the whole scheme thing with their OC dialing up wide open receivers and they had a way better QB. We lose big again.

Reaction Score
Mora made it clear at halftime that he is fed up with being hosed by refs from the opponent’s conference.

Dude is not happy as an Independent.

The PI in the endzone was another BS call. There was no interference whatsoever.

Reaction Score
Mora made it clear at halftime that he is fed up with being hosed by refs from the opponent’s conference.

We are not 1-9 because of the refs. Its poor coaching. And it's not like JMU has some absurd amount of talent. Their classes rank well below ours, so you can't say they are doing some crazy NIL that we don't have.

It's just excuses at this point. Mora needs to change stuff and get it done rather than complain.

Reaction Score
Really sad to see both CT “Stars” Mitchell and Rosa lay an egg this season.

Rosa thinks he’s faster than he is and CONSTANTLY coughs it up.

Mitchell just puts his head down and picks a gap, which works 25% of the time. A OL would be better in coverage than him. Don’t let the announcers talking about tackles fool you, he’s been putrid.

Reaction Score
Every week I put on the game thinking maybe this will be the day they surprise me and get a great W. I don’t know why.

I don’t care if Mora stays, I just need him to fix the damn thing. We all know what the problems are. Just shut up and win.
The n-th game this season I didn't get to watch despite watching 10 last year. In Louisville right now. I will keep my statement that we have to win the off-season. I think mora is the right piece going forward as long as his ego is interested. There is a lot of blood to be shed in this off-season

Reaction Score

Never thought we would survive as an Indie. College stores except for one notable exception are not structured to allow Indies to survive.

Reaction Score

That’s like the farthest thing from what he needs to focus on.

Reaction Score
Really sad to see both CT “Stars” Mitchell and Rosa lay an egg this season.

Rosa thinks he’s faster than he is and CONSTANTLY coughs it up.

Mitchell just puts his head down and picks a gap, which works 25% of the time. A OL would be better in coverage than him. Don’t let the announcers talking about tackles fool you, he’s been putrid.
We have a lot more issues than Mitchell and Rosa. They're not even in the top 50.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
What does "nm" stand for? No mas? That would make sense. That's how I feel with this season. Seriously, I don't know what it stands for but you start every thread with it.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Never thought we would survive as an Indie. College stores except for one notable exception are not structured to allow Indies to survive.
So if they make the illegal formation call, maybe we only lose 37-6. It ain’t the refs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom