Isaiah Briscoe (Committed to Kentucky) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Isaiah Briscoe (Committed to Kentucky)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
Like that Uconn is last stop for Stone... got to make that trip special without all the extra fan fare. Kids seems level headed and going to make best business decision for his future.

Reaction Score
Like that Uconn is last stop for Stone... got to make that trip special without all the extra fan fare. Kids seems level headed and going to make best business decision for his future.

The concerns with going last is if the recruit does not commit before. Seems like we are safe

caw

Reaction Score
The concerns with going last is if the recruit does not commit before. Seems like we are safe

Wisconsin is the second to last right? He has already seen Maryland and OKST, right?

Reaction Score
if he didn't pop for UK after all of that fawning my guess is St Johns. St John's will basically have no guards after this season, he can come in and play as many minutes as he wants.

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
sounds like he is going to one of the bum local school to be the face of the program like everyone expected 6-12 months ago.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
sounds like he is going to one of the bum local school to be the face of the program like everyone expected 6-12 months ago.
He'll be the next Mike Rosario, mark my words. Play a season, transfer to a national power end up in Europe, Australia, or south america. I think the kid is highly overrated.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Missouri. There is something about that program.
Sleeping giants. If he goes there and gets them to their first Final 4, he'll be a hero to them forever.

Good luck to the kid wherever he lands. Hope we meet him in the tourney next year and give him a friendly reminder of what he missed out on.

Reaction Score
With our depth this has not even been on my radar in recruiting. Clarke, Mack, Jones and Smith are the trio which could very well keep the locomotive rolling in the future. We will get guards as needed w/o a doubt so Briscoe wasn't at all a necessity.

Reaction Score
There seems to be two types of NYC guards..............ones with a chip on their shoulder and something to prove(ie. taliek brown, kemba walker) and ones that feel entitled(ie. durand scott, isiah whitehead). UConn has always done great with the first type.....................and has missed on the second.....advantage UConn. Just one man's opinion, but I'd place Briscoe in the second group.

Reaction Score
Briscoe is very good and will be in the NBA soon. That said we are pretty set at the guard position with Jalen and our 4 other guards that can all play the one. I agree with Mau that a wing player is a top priority, and we don't have much depth at that spot. Most people might disagree but I think there is a decent chance Hamilton is one and done.

Reaction Score
Credit to Zags - only NYC guy sticking w/. UCONN making the cut. F Mizzou!

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
“@PaulBiancardi: Breaking News: Espn #13 Isaiah Briscoe ( @_IsaiahBriscoe ) is now officially down to 3 schools. Saint John's, UConn, and Kentucky.”
Is there a legit shot he actually chooses us? Kentucky doesn't seem sold on him and St. John's is St. Johns... but 15-16 we are LOADED with combo guards. 4 Guard line up ala 06 Nova anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom