Is UConn Going to Be Able to Beat Miami? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Is UConn Going to Be Able to Beat Miami?

Reaction Score
Miami is basically Arkansas with the athleticism and the ability to drive to the basket and finish..... but with great 3 pt shooting.:(
No they aren’t lmao

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
And we don't have momentum?
I was wearing UConn at KFC Yum! Center for SDSU-Creighton, and in multiple places throughout Kentuckiana yesterday & today. Those who called out and spoke up were all complimentary, even getting to an "It's UConn's to lose" majority atop that. I responded with no more than polite thanks, but that's momentum.

Reaction Score
At this level of competition--especially-- Respecting your opponent is smart/prudent.. But having confidence in your guys to rise to the occasion--as a few of Calhoun's teams did--to overcome perceived challenges/strengths-- is what the battle is about.. Gotta believe ..

Saturday will be a dog fight.. Talent up and down the rosters .. Bright lights are on.. Just do it.

Reaction Score
UConn has more talent, but does Miami have the momentum?

yup
Animated GIF

Reaction Score
Miami is basically Arkansas with the athleticism and the ability to drive to the basket and finish..... but with great 3 pt shooting.:(
Ark had 4 nba Gs and Miami has 2 even if wong and pack are better shooters

Reaction Score
I think Larranega (sp) is a better coach than Musselman, so I would consider Larranega and Miami might........Might have a slight advantage. That being said, UC has had a very good record against non-conference opponents, this season, and a good record against those non-conference teams on the road.
So let the speculation, nitpicking, and predictions begin.

Reaction Score
Barkley says, “absolutely not”…the guards for Miami are just too good, especially when the play breaks down.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
No worries y’all. We got this in the bag and that’s coming from the most pessimistic UConn fan on this board.

Reaction Score
Remeber this from March 2014? - No D, Heartless and Gutlless - My bracket will remain perfect with a loss.
That wasn't me but the reverse mojo worked then.

Reaction Score
You guys are going to the championship. PC played them earlier in the yr. You should win this game. Keep Omir off the glass, Wong is fundamentally sound and plays at his own pace and hardly turns it over.(he'll be in the NBA) Pack can shoot it but is small, Poplar is athletic as hell, but can't shoot. You should handle them and blow out whoever is the the final.
Poplar is shooting 47% from field and 38% from 3. Those are good numbers for a sophomore guard.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom