Is UConn Going to Be Able to Beat Miami? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Is UConn Going to Be Able to Beat Miami?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Miami had all their starters scoring in double digits and shot 28-32 from the line. Yikes.

Ellie Kemper Nerd GIF by The Office

Reaction Score
Now this is a Miami win over a Texas team without Disu who carried them 2 games ago with 28 points and their PG Carr who played injured most of that second half and their offense was not the same after that injury.

Reaction Score
UConn will need to take away the 3. The Zags did get some good looks. It will be difficult because you have to play the perimeter and deny their guards from getting in deep on the drive.
Miller is going to be also a tough matchup. He will be a tough matchup for Karaban.
UConn does have the size and hopefully that size will limit the penetration of the Miami guards. I don't know if they have anyone who can contain Sanogo and if they have to double him, than Sanogo will have to continue to find the open man. The will be the most athletic team they have played in the post season.

Reaction Score
I guess Miami is our next Goliath lol. We are the Goliath in Houston. We are HEAVY favorites. The pressure is on us. Let’s get it done

Reaction Score
UConn will need to take away the 3. The Zags did get some good looks. It will be difficult because you have to play the perimeter and deny their guards from getting in deep on the drive.
Miller is going to be also a tough matchup. He will be a tough matchup for Karaban.
UConn does have the size and hopefully that size will limit the penetration of the Miami guards. I don't know if they have anyone who can contain Sanogo and if they have to double him, than Sanogo will have to continue to find the open man. The will be the most athletic team they have played in the post season.
Thought Arkansas was loaded with athletic NBA talent, just bad shooters.

Reaction Score
UConn has more talent, but does Miami have the momentum?
You're killin' me.. UConn goes to FFs to hang a banner..Not to worry about winning a game.. Check out our history..

Nothing loyal about that question/comment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom