I have a feeling Saniya will end up starting over MoJeff. | Page 6 | The Boneyard

I have a feeling Saniya will end up starting over MoJeff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
You were starting to lose me until my interest was peaked with the mention of osso buco...yum.

Then you can just imagine how tedious some of the posts I was mocking can be...

Reaction Score
doggydaddy is right, it's a jump shot. It doesn't matter where it starts, and the fact that it goes in is what counts most.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
The offense seems to just flow better when she's out there. I'm still not sold (and neither was Stanford) on MoJeff's shot. She can shoot layups mostly but teams will probably let her shoot and lay off her to defend the penetration.

On the other hand Saniya is bigger, almost as fast and is a much better shooter.

Most BY posters are too polite or too kind to mention this but - Jefferson 15 pts, 4 assists and no TO. Would you like ketchup or mustard with your crow. :D

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I hope that Kia doesn't read this thread and decide that Husky fans are too sharp to want to play in front of.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
So let me think about this a minute - MoJeff has a bad start and misses her 3s so she should lose her starting position to Saniya - but wait, MoJeff has better defense (missed by most in the shot-gate hysteria) so maybe she should not lose her start to Saniya. But the game was under so much better control whilst she was at the point according to some so maybe she should start over MoJeff. No wait, it was Bria who held everyone together so she should start for both herself and MoJeff...O, and Stef was missing her 3-point shot so maybe she should be replaced with KML - but wait, she is injured so forget that Stef stays...no wait, Stef didn't have the stats that Kiah had, plus she is ALWAYS in the upper post and NEVER down low so maybe Kiah should start for her. KML even though she is fabulous was not getting open so she should lose her starting position to Morgan Tuck who was hitting her three's today. Morgan plays post so she could also start for Stef who as we mentioned spends way too much time at the top of the key. Banks, poor thing is rusty so she is off to OZ to borrow the Tin Man's oil can. Stewey, forget that she was MOP of the final four, she shouldn't start at all because she is a shadow of her former self so maybe Stef should start for her since Kiah would be starting for Stef...but then when KML comes back from injury who should she replace in the starting line-up? well, she wasn't getting open so maybe she shouldn't start at all until she can figure out how to out-fox those darn double teams, same with Stewey. Bria, since she was the only one of the starters who performed to fan's expectations should actually be the coach and Geno should be benched because he obviously doesn't know what he is doing and should stay home watching the games whilst playing Candyland with his grandchildren and dining on osso buco, washing it down with a fine red table wine. But if Bria is coaching she obviously cannot play so now we are in real trouble.

See how crazy this gets?

Maybe some of the team managers could help out...
Probably your best post ever!:)

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
And let's have no more of these barberous puns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom