I am convinced that Jenn will step into Geno's. . . | Page 5 | The Boneyard

I am convinced that Jenn will step into Geno's. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think you are wrong on this one. Sue has no problem getting in the face of her teammates when necessary and that included All-WNBA Lauren Jackson.

Excellent, wasn't really aware of that side of Sue. She gets my vote, although I'd be happy with Shea.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Late breaking pertinent news:

"I will tell you that Coach Auriemma is going to coach until he falls over," Ralph said. "He is a coach at heart, and it is fun every day to see his energy and how his mind works." From WBBfan1 thread article.http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn...n-insider-shea-ralph-1029-20151028-story.html

Can see it now, CD blocks his access to the ref with her walker, he pulls out his tie and strokes out DOING What He Loves. A great way to go out.

Hope Shea is right.

Suggests the Ladies (will that pass muster) under discussion may well not want to wait that long!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score

"I will tell you that Coach Auriemma is going to coach until he falls over," Ralph said. "He is a coach at heart, and it is fun every day to see his energy and how his mind works." From WBBfan1 thread article.http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn...n-insider-shea-ralph-1029-20151028-story.html

Can see it now, CD blocks his access to the ref with her walker, he pulls out his tie and strokes out DOING What He Loves. A great way to go out.

Hope Shea is right.

Suggests the Ladies (will that pass muster) under discussion may well not want to wait that long!
And of course we all know it isn't his decision to make - the wife doesn't want that crazy guy around the house 24/7 - she will never let him retire!:eek::)

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Just go to his website; he'll tell you he is.
I tried to but my security software reported it as "suspicious". "There is a higher than average probability that you will be exposed to malicious links or payloads."

I figured that he must have a link to The Summitt on his site. :)

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score

Hope Shea is right.

Notice that Shea likes his energy and how his mind works(they are two of a kind).

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Excellent, wasn't really aware of that side of Sue. She gets my vote, although I'd be happy with Shea.
But Shea is like that EVERY day; at practice and at game time.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Jen, Shea, Marissa, DT, Sue, and Carla are all in their 30s. Please don't insult them by calling them "girls", or even worse, "ladies". They are women. Girls are in high school and below. Once they turn 18 they are women, just as boys become men.
Some boys never become MEN, and some girls never become WOMEN!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
And of course we all know it isn't his decision to make - the wife doesn't want that crazy guy around the house 24/7 - she will never let him retire!:eek::)

LMAO OOO...sort of an Olympic LMAO!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Notice that Shea likes his energy and how his mind works(they are two of a kind).

Honestly, I'd take a chance on Shea over any head coach mentioned to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom