How good is Baylor? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

How good is Baylor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I love disagreement. I have used it to my advantage in all of my divorces.
And speaking of divorces (from reality), I did finally find that place you were talking about where Baylor is disrespected and outside of the top 20 still. In fact, after playing UConn the Bears dropped down one more place today to #27.

It's called the RPI index. But cheer up, ETT. UConn is only rated at #3, and maybe battling to stay ahead of ND and LSU in the idiot index to stay in the top 4. But in any case, you can go back to being paranoid now.

huskybill

RIP, huskybill
Reaction Score
"but if you can get the BY to laugh at you, I suppose that is one way of making a living."
You mean there's money in this?

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
With the exception of the emphasized text, your post seems to describe a consummate "flopper" as detailed by her mother.

Seriously, she falls even when nobody is around her. Sometimes she will just be trotting along and BAM...Mackenzie is on the floor. I truly have never seen a player fall so much, without even being touched or trying to intentionally draw a foul.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
"but if you can get the BY to laugh at you, I suppose that is one way of making a living."

Darn...I should be rich by now. Where do I cash in my chips?

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Lots of moolah. I spend my days with a can in front of Sports Authority stores sobbing, "Please help me, I post on the Boneyard." People look stricken and put a lot of bread in my jar. When you wear a Husky football jersey, you get double.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'm surprised you are still breathing Triad... a 4 point win over 0-4 in the ACC Va Tech who is 10-7 overall - I woulda been hyperventilating!! Did anything break in your house?!! ;)

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Baylor is a one trick pony. Nothing more, nothing less. (Mind you, the 'pony' is pretty good.)

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Baylor’s Odyssey Sims, who was 4 of 25 against UConn on Monday, scored 31 in the Lady Bears’ loss to Kansas on Sunday. But she took 37 shots. She was 13 of 37 from the field. Incredible and baffling.

37 shots???????????????

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
Baylor’s Odyssey Sims, who was 4 of 25 against UConn on Monday, scored 31 in the Lady Bears’ loss to Kansas on Sunday. But she took 37 shots. She was 13 of 37 from the field. Incredible and baffling.

37 shots???????????????

Yeah..she held back..

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I'm surprised you are still breathing Triad... a 4 point win over 0-4 in the ACC Va Tech who is 10-7 overall - I woulda been hyperventilating!! Did anything break in your house?!! ;)

I listened to the game on the radio.... was never really concerned until the last 30 seconds. But fortunately we have Liston .. and she's one of the top FT shooters in te country. VPI isnt THAT bad... they are a vastly improved team this year. They have been in every game this season.... only one loss by double digits.

Reaction Score
I don't think that at all. I think that Baylor has garnered the respect it deserves from those who have knowledge of WCBB. There are just some, and this is with every fanbase, that doesn't want to give proper respect where it is deserved.
You still feel this after getting spanked by an unranked team on the road you do not travel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom