Hamilton is a stud | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Hamilton is a stud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
TouchdownHusky said:
One and done? Let's hope he's not getting advice from D. Daniels advisors. Instead of playing this year and developing a consistency to his obvious ability (at times) to be awesome, and maybe becoming a lottery pick, he left early to become a second round (37th) pick. And, playing where? Over seas.

Two entirely different situations. Daniels was an older tweener who's window was closing. Hamilton is much younger and has a prototype size for an NBA 2. We'll have to see as the year progresses how he does - primarily with his outside shot and with how he handles athletic defenders. His stock could go up or down a little, which could make his decision more clear one way or the other.

Reaction Score
Jeez, that was as good a move as you'll see. Please stay next year, we can be top 3

Reaction Score
This is my first good look at Hamilton against "real" competition. So far, pretty amazing.

Reaction Score
Yeah yeah I know it's only a few games but I've seen enough to think DH might be gone after this year

Reaction Score
My 1000th post and I gotta use it to say, holy this kid is going to be very special.

Reaction Score
Going for that highly sought after double-double points and turnovers.
Yeah. They're likely going to lose this game, and a large part of that is going down 15, which happened when Hamilton forgot that his team was wearing blue for a little while.

This kid is going to be amazing. Reminds me of Caron Butler. But tonight he's been playing like a freshman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom