Gabby Williams this season | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Gabby Williams this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was at the game. Gabby played sparingly especially in the second half. Her game reminds me a little of Maya of maya as she can do it all. She jumped center, played pg, played center and absolutely outclassed anyone on the floor. It would be fun to see her against better opponents and see how she looks. They so outclassed Wooster that it looked like a high school team playing a an elementary school. In any event, you can tell she's an amazing athlete and will definitely get serious minutes at UCONN at some point. Cute girl too.

Ps. She looks to have a pretty big tattoo on her left shoulder/back. Doesn't geno make the girls cover up tats?

CA and RA: Thanks - I think that's the best stuff we've had on any of the recruits since right after they signed, except for
the reports on Nurse and her championship run. When you're talkin Maya, you're talking plenty, of course.....but, given the reported athletic ability of Williams, I can almost visualize her streaking down the court from 20 feet behind the opponent and swatting a shot away at the edge of the rim, a la Moore. Your reports also lend further credence to the notion that her per-game stats are down primarily as a function of less playing time so far this year....good to hear, for sure. Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle
Top Bottom