First Night Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

First Night Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think the players tend to be pretty close. AJ Price gave an interview recently where he said he was "dying" to talk to Maya. (Both are in Minnesota)

It's just that Calhoun and Geno weren't the best of friends. (Granted, by the end of Calhoun's career, I would say the respect between the two seemed to have grown.) Whereas Geno and Kevin seem to get along very well.

Pretty simple, Kevin is doing it right as a new coach or the new dog in town. Not that JC didn't it's just that anyone who thinks there was something wrong with Geno and Jim not being best of friends are nuts. These are 2 of the biggest ego's in college basketball never mind Storrs, there was no way they were ever going to be a perfect couple!!

Reaction Score
That, and I don't think either coach ever held their slight lack of love for each other against the players. Calhoun loved Taurasi. (Partially because she swears more than he does.) And I remember Geno trying to help Okafor with Free Throws. He's said he liked Ollie a lot when he played for Uconn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom